Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

You could see the outline of the forefoot air in the 33/34 too. Not sure what the difference is for placement. I guess they’re just emphasizing the change from 35/36.
Very much so, as it's no longer a full length thin Zoom Air midsole. Which understandably people are enthusiastic about.

I'm looking forward for solereview/weartesters to do a deconstruction/dissection like this comparing the previous iterations of the Peg!

Pegasus - 33 vs. 34 vs. 35.jpg

please, anything with black, white and volt for Peg37 😬 -- I will put the ORPJT logo by myself 🤣

You could see the outline of the forefoot air in the 33/34 too. Not sure what the difference is for placement. I guess they’re just emphasizing the change from 35/36.

33/34 is forefoot zoom and heel zoom set up. Whereas, 35/36 is full length zoom. And the zoom in 33/34 is just a normal thickness of zoom n size found in most basketball shoes.

Very much so, as it's no longer a full length thin Zoom Air midsole. Which understandably people are enthusiastic about.

Well, that's my first impression too. But after I got the 37 n the thickness of the heel can answer why full length zoom or heel zoom is unnecessary in the the area. The react foam claims to be lighter and more energy return then cushlon. And adding zoom in the heel is no sense coz most runners are mid to forefoot strikers. Therefore, react foam would still do the job.

IDK yet because none of the RD colorways are anything special. I’m more interested in the tech than the RD colorways.

Even ID now, lesser cw options then before. I fiddle around with the run infinity for example. Not much variations or combinations to choose from. They have a half front/heel color combo option. But still the color combo is fixed you can change it.

Of all the launch cws, I like the Black/Crimson one the most. A colored outsole gets me most of the time lol

Hi all,

Been eyeing and thinking about getting my first pair of the Pegasus Turbo 2 for running. This seems to be a new colorway - Anyone currently have the black/crimson pair shown on Road Runner Sports? Do you guys have pictures on how it looks in-person?

Also, I've been hearing a lot of issues on the durability of the shoe where the sole falls apart after just a couple of wears. Price and durability is what making me hesitant about buying the shoe.

turbo doesnt have much of a durability issue since the sole has plenty of rubber coverage

as for the price, wait it out, it’ll drop in price

Hi all,

Been eyeing and thinking about getting my first pair of the Pegasus Turbo 2 for running. This seems to be a new colorway - Anyone currently have the black/crimson pair shown on Road Runner Sports? Do you guys have pictures on how it looks in-person?

Also, I've been hearing a lot of issues on the durability of the shoe where the sole falls apart after just a couple of wears. Price and durability is what making me hesitant about buying the shoe.

there have been some reports (even pictures in here) of the midsole separating after some use. However, Nike has a two year “warranty” on their shoes. Regardless of where you bought the shoes, if it is within two years of the production dates shown on the tongue of the shoe, Nike will send you a voucher good for use on Nike.com if you feel they are defective. I’ve used it a few times over the years, and they always came through. I’d say go for it, as your money will be protected on the shoe for a couple years. The voucher will be for the full msrp of the shoe. So even if you pay $150 as an example, you’d get a voucher for $180.

Hi all,

RRS is notorious for posting CWs early. If you click on a size, you’ll see they show a release date in May.

I honestly like Peg 37 Trail version more aesthetically.

It looks pretty sophisticated compared to the road Peg, which looks traditional (not a bad thing). I like the front “bumper”-esque outsole portion. Hopefully, they’ll release some good cws.

Back
Top Bottom