Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

peg trail-rd.png

quick photoshop, I think these do look better, be nice if this was an option on NBY.

I wonder how this year's shield line up is going to look like

I don't care too much about shield lineup. I am more curious on the Gyakusou. I am hoping they don't put big graphic/branding on it. I like the trail version better. So hopefully something similar to it.

I don't care too much about shield lineup. I am more curious on the Gyakusou. I am hoping they don't put big graphic/branding on it. I like the trail version better. So hopefully something similar to it.

I feel you. I just like the weather proofing for the winter.

how is the fit (width & length) compared to the 36?

They are tts in length and width compare to the 35. I have the 35 not the 36. Here are some thoughts after trying both one another between 37 and 35. The material on the 37 seems stiffer then 35. 35 is a one piece engineered mesh upper its more stretchier. Whereas, the 37 feels more secure (2 layers: open mesh which Nike calls it translucent upper and mesh underlay.

They are tts in length and width compare to the 35. I have the 35 not the 36. Here are some thoughts after trying both one another between 37 and 35. The material on the 37 seems stiffer then 35. 35 is a one piece engineered mesh upper its more stretchier. Whereas, the 37 feels more secure (2 layers: open mesh which Nike calls it translucent upper and mesh underlay.

How's the cushion compared to the 35?

Waiting on this as well. I've been running in vaporfly 4%'s on a "path" and they're not holding up. I think a trail shoe is a better bet.

I’m torn, I don’t know whether to try the Peg37, React Miler or just keep running in the Infinity React.

Back
Top Bottom