Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I don't understand with this kind of release. If they are all backordered, then push back the release date. Otherwise, you are holding customer money.

got a message via nrc that its up, clicked the link and its available now

604095A6-8E1E-47C7-B1DD-459BD8486677.png

wonder how quick nike will ship these the legs if there’s already delays with a lot of their other orders placed and the back order on other sites.

nonetheless gonna wait it out until they hit discount since i still have plenty of daily trainers to go through

I always wait for the Pegs to go on sale before trying them out. I'm interested to see some real reviews too.

Just checked the nike site again in the UK, the Nike By You option is available now so you can go down the customise option and place an order now even though the general one isn't available.

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 17.25.55.png

Not sure why they have a non runner reviewing these. I tried to watch this and he keeps referring back to basketball shoes as a comparison.

The other WearTester, Drew Whitcomb, should've done the review. He runs a lot more than Night Wing.

like they said in the vid, they dont make review vids for running shoes just a first impression but the full reviews online

his wife do run a lot apparently and the other reviewers does it for the website but some of those guys cant do vids or just dont want to be in front of the camera?

im not sure, nw also sounds clueless when it comes to running shoes but i like the tech knowledge he knows, dude should just read up more when he doesnt even know the price of the shoes

to be fair were also looking at it as running shoe enthusiast so we can pick it apart more and catch where he is wrong but at least he tried running in ‘em unlike heskicks who really just stands and walks in ‘em and ”reviews” all of em

like they said in the vid, they dont make review vids for running shoes just a first impression but the full reviews online

his wife do run a lot apparently and the other reviewers does it for the website but some of those guys cant do vids or just dont want to be in front of the camera?

im not sure, nw also sounds clueless when it comes to running shoes but i like the tech knowledge he knows, dude should just read up more when he doesnt even know the price of the shoes

to be fair were also looking at it as running shoe enthusiast so we can pick it apart more and catch where he is wrong but at least he tried running in ‘em unlike heskicks who really just stands and walks in ‘em and ”reviews” all of em

NW is good reviewer for basketball shoes. He's my go-to-reviewer when comes to basketball shoes.
For running shoes, I always check ben johnson on IG.
Heskick is more like lifestyle-type-of reviewer. I honestly unfollow him since to me, it's all about preference.

Back
Top Bottom