Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

winflo 7s up on ndc

1588603137843.png

winflo 7s up on ndc

1588603137843.png

I'll likely opt for this, rather than the Pegasus, this year. This basically sounds like a Pegasus 33/34 with 35's design features, has a larger forefoot Zoom unit than last year (which was the reason I never went for those), and I don't do enough road running to justify another $30 on a shoe. Once this hits Nordstrom Rack for like $72 in a few weeks, I'll pick it up.

need better cw but stacked zoom on running shoes has me intrigued

also interesting that they have the side pretty much open and just has diamond as a cage, im guessing that compresses with the zoom bag(s) and it does look heavy

1588607977624.png

1588608025823.png

damn these flew over the weekend. Don't see a 30% off on my NRC app, although I did register for the race though. Going to have to reach out to customer service.

Also -- was planning on customizing a black pair however the black upper option sold out as well.:angry:

need better cw but stacked zoom on running shoes has me intrigued

also interesting that they have the side pretty much open and just has diamond as a cage, im guessing that compresses with the zoom bag(s) and it does look heavy

1588608025823.png

It seems this shoe is a combo of Running and Training. I guess I can understand they don't put React midsole. It looks pretty stack high from the ground. Very intriguing.

:smh:

Markelwin
Thank you for waiting. After digging in we found that we don't have discount code we offer for the cancelled Nike LA and only give refund.
Markelwin
We check our team and we did not offer discount code for the cancelled Nike event.

:smh:

Markelwin
Thank you for waiting. After digging in we found that we don't have discount code we offer for the cancelled Nike LA and only give refund.
Markelwin
We check our team and we did not offer discount code for the cancelled Nike event.

IMG_3654.PNG

IMG_4035.PNG

Expires 5/31/2020. Excludes clearance items, NBY and Jordan Retros.

yup sent the screencap i got from my friend and all i got was...

Markelwin
Thank you for that. We recommend you to stay tuned on our website and update if you will receive an e-mail for the 30% discount but as of the moment our team offer a refund for the amount you paid for the event.

discount code might have more to do with using the NRC app during the time period but i could be wrong.

i got the notification through there rather than the regular nike app

ive never really stopped using the nrc app, logged 167miles for the month of april and about 130miles the month before that

2.png

dang that’s weird, honestly don’t know why you didn’t get a code but hoping somehow it comes through for you

Damn did all the Pegasus sizes sell out after the NRC LA 13.1 coupon code?

Really wanted the Black/Red but they sold out of a 9. Anyone know if they will restock?

Check RunningWarehouse - they stocked today and as of 7:15pm EDT, they have your size.

Can anyone compare the feel of the Zoom Air in the forefoot between the Structure 22 and Peg 36.

The Structure has forefoot only Zoom Air so I was wondering if it feels more prominent compared to the full length Zoom Air in the Peg. I found a good deal on the Structure and may pick them up for Summer mileage.

Can anyone compare the feel of the Zoom Air in the forefoot between the Structure 22 and Peg 36.

The Structure has forefoot only Zoom Air so I was wondering if it feels more prominent compared to the full length Zoom Air in the Peg. I found a good deal on the Structure and may pick them up for Summer mileage.

Like a peg 34, so slightly more but we are talking mm here.

cant believe the shox r4 was a running shoes but just imagine if they put react on the midsole and maybe a zoom bag in the forefoot and put a cf plates sandwiching those "springs"? maybe replace those in the back with smaller air pods like on the forefoot of the AFs?

made for heel strikers, when you land it propels you forward... to the air :lol:

id still want to see it though

1588706074665.png

Anyone have any "inspirations" for the NikebyYou colors. Trying to design something and the color selections are Meh.

Back
Top Bottom