Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

To me it feels firmer than a typical React midsole (probably due to the shape/geometry) and not much softer than the 36's Cushlon (which isn't soft by today's standards).

Haven't received mine yet, but that sounds like about what I was expecting. I feel like the pictures are misleading with the shoe -- stack looks pretty high but the forefoot stack is only 2mm more than the 36, which is 10mm less than the infinity, 3mm less than the epic 2, and even 2mm less than the turbo. Though it could also just be my eyes playing tricks on me because of how the midsole tappers as you get to the front of the shoe.

forefoot has a thiack*ss zoom bag so its not going to have the exact same amount of react compound in there

mens specially is also going to be firmer as they put a higher psi on the zoom bag in comparison to the womens version but yeah its not going to be as flexible, will have more bounce back but its not going to be as plush as full on react on the forefoot

Pegasus Trail 2 GTX ?

Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 22.44.31.png

winflo 7s (wide) discounted on ndc

~$86

1588945748754.png

These look dope af. How are they compared to Pegasus? Last Pegasus I ran in was the 31 and I liked them a lot (30 was my fav).

Went for a couple of jogs and been using my Flyknit Racers as I have no idea where my Pegs are and it has not been nice to my knees.

These look dope af. How are they compared to Pegasus? Last Pegasus I ran in was the 31 and I liked them a lot (30 was my fav).

Went for a couple of jogs and been using my Flyknit Racers as I have no idea where my Pegs are and it has not been nice to my knees.
Racers! You got to be under a buck ten to even contemplate running in those things.

its has a zoom bag in the forefoot and heel so its pretty much like the peg35 if i were to guess

Damn, the Winflo 7's just dropped in price by like $23 bucks already on the Nike site! My order hasn't even shipped yet. If I call Nike will they refund the difference or will they make me cancel and place a new order?

SJD posted a new video comparing the men’s and women’s Peg 37 models. He indicates you can feel a slight difference in the air bags.

makes sense since the women's version has 5 less PSI in the air bag. i like softer shoes so would probably prefer it. not going to grab the 37 till their on sale though.

a lot of people are waiting to get to their 100-200 mark to officially review the Pegasus 37... i’m hearing shoe of the year/ best pegasus ever being throw around so far.

a lot of people are waiting to get to their 100-200 mark to officially review the Pegasus 37... i’m hearing shoe of the year/ best pegasus ever being throw around so far.
Don’t say that cause your going to make me buy them. I’m holding out for a discount 😆

damn best pegasus yet? now i'm definitely interested. i've gotten a little under 400mi with my peg 36s and i thought they were by far the best shoes i've ever run in to date. i've gone with the brooks adrenalines and asics nimbus in the past, which are supportive but felt "clunky." in terms best combination of support, minimal weight, and bounce, the 36s are it for me.

Wife and I have really been getting into trail running and hiking in the last couple months so I bought her the Pegasus 36 trail shoes for mothers day . Anybody have these are i just bought them without doing any research . I still need a pair and not sure if I should get those or give hoka a try

Back
Top Bottom