Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

cant believe the shox r4 was a running shoes but just imagine if they put react on the midsole and maybe a zoom bag in the forefoot and put a cf plates sandwiching those "springs"? maybe replace those in the back with smaller air pods like on the forefoot of the AFs?

made for heel strikers, when you land it propels you forward... to the air :lol:

id still want to see it though

1588706074665.png
ABF83786-D4FB-4093-AA36-70207015A2EE.jpeg

Already done 😂

gon' need to see more angles but i already know my feets gon' hate that one-piece that goes all the way up to the midfoot

cant believe the shox r4 was a running shoes but just imagine if they put react on the midsole and maybe a zoom bag in the forefoot and put a cf plates sandwiching those "springs"? maybe replace those in the back with smaller air pods like on the forefoot of the AFs?

made for heel strikers, when you land it propels you forward... to the air :lol:

id still want to see it though

1588706074665.png
So a more “refined” version of this..?
1588795769660.jpeg

very interested and had they even the white cw and i got the 30% code, id probably grab a pair with the wide peg37

They'll be on clearance in a few months like all the Jordan Running/Training shoes. However, it is a good time to purchase from NDC with the LA13.1 code AND Rakuten at 15% cashback!

And speaking of Jordan Running... where's the Black/Red Zoom 85 Runner?! :nerd:

They'll be on clearance in a few months like all the Jordan Running/Training shoes. However, it is a good time to purchase from NDC with the LA13.1 code AND Rakuten at 15% cashback!

And speaking of Jordan Running... where's the Black/Red Zoom 85 Runner?! :nerd:

i usually wait until its bottom of the barrel price for jordan runners but the tech got me really interested and intrigued that i am willing to buy them now (with a 30% off code and some cashbacks)

its not new tech but double stack zoom on the forfoot for a washed runner sounds like heaven to my knees :lol:

went ahead and bought the pegasus 37s last night. I have seen great reviews from runners that hated the last 10 years of Nike shoes😂
only bad thing is my projected delivery date is May 28th...

The midsole for the 37s is super soft
To me it feels firmer than a typical React midsole (probably due to the shape/geometry) and not much softer than the 36's Cushlon (which isn't soft by today's standards).

Back
Top Bottom