Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Saw that and I ain’t feeling them swoosh look slopp...

agree. i dont like the gr colorways so far so i haven't gotten em yet because of that. every time i try to change the swoosh on the nike by you ones it looks terrible and his pair only confirmed it even more.

Got a first run in the Peg 37 today and was really impressed. These have a great blend of cushioning and responsiveness.

Excluding the Vaporfly, my favorite shoes over the last year have been the Vomero 14, Peg Turbo 2, and the Infinity Run. I’ll need some more miles in these but the Peg 37 is looking like it’ll be my new favorite. Rotating these with the Infinity Run is my plan for summer mileage.

Got a first run in the Peg 37 today and was really impressed. These have a great blend of cushioning and responsiveness.

Excluding the Vaporfly, my favorite shoes over the last year have been the Vomero 14, Peg Turbo 2, and the Infinity Run. I’ll need some more miles in these but the Peg 37 is looking like it’ll be my new favorite. Rotating these with the Infinity Run is my plan for summer mileage.
How's the lockdown on the 37s? I've seen reviews say that heel slippage was noticeable.

How's the lockdown on the 37s? I've seen reviews say that heel slippage was noticeable.
I saw some reviews that mentioned heel slippage; however that wasn’t an issue for me. There were a bunch of people who also had heel slippage in the Infinity but I’m lucky that wasn’t an issue for me.

Hi,
How do they compare with the Nike vomero 14, as cushioned or more and softer underfoot. Did you find them as responsive? Is the upper breathable. Thanks Steve.

It's not terrible, but noticeable. Nothing that a lace-lock trick can't fix. It's a good shoe, no question. Compliments very well with Infinity Run's for a 1-2 combo.

Hi,
How do they compare with the Nike vomero 14, as cushioned or more and softer underfoot. Did you find them as responsive? Is the upper breathable. Thanks Steve.
Upper does run a little warm, not too bad in current conditions but could be an issue as we move into summer.

NPT2-700-1.jpg
NPT2-700-2.jpg
NPT2-700-3.jpg
NPT2-700-4.jpg
NPT2-700-5.jpg
NPT2-700-6.jpg
NPT2-700-7.jpg
NPT2-700-8.jpg

Does anyone know if Nike is still having crazy shipping delays? I returned my Winflo 7's and I think I'm gonna grab a pair of 37's instead. Are we still looking at two weeks or more for Nike to ship out?

What was wrong with the Winflo 7's?

Once I got them I just didn't like the placement of the swoosh. It didn't look as good as it did in the photos I felt. I know Nike went back to earlier iterations of the Winflo in that regard, but I just didn't dig them as much as I thought I would. I didn't even try them on. I should have in retrospect just to see how they ran. But I was in a hurry this morning and dropped them off at UPS early.

In retrospect I should have bought another pair of Vomero 14's when they were on sale for like $79 about six weeks ago. Now they're back up to like $123.

Does anyone know if Nike is still having crazy shipping delays? I returned my Winflo 7's and I think I'm gonna grab a pair of 37's instead. Are we still looking at two weeks or more for Nike to ship out?
Two weeks, right now. My pair i ordered 18 days ago, is arriving tomorrow.

Probably gonna pull the trigger on the 37's soon, but man, that lacing system looks awful. Why the hell did they go that route? I wonder if the Vomero 14's will take a nose dive in price again sometime soon?

i mean it works and wraps around the foot without any issues. apparently a small minority complained about some pains with the flywire

Back
Top Bottom