Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Joined Nov 15, 2012
Gotcha, I thought people were using them specially for trails. I have a friend that wears his before and after he runs a trail as a recovery shoe lol
I saw more Peg Trails than most other shoes at the North Face 50 mile. Granted there were a few short sections of pavement on the course, but a vast majority was on gravel or fire roads, plus a lot of rooty technical. I myself wore the Wildhorse 4 but I think the Pegs would do just fine on any trails shy of the most technical.

Joined Nov 27, 2018
No full length zoom bag on Vomero 15's? This is why I stayed with this line. I'll take any other cushioning as a bonus, but not a foam as a standalone in the heel or forefoot (whichever it may be). Not interested in foams that bottom out. Time to stockup on Vomero 14's.
AGREED.

Joined Feb 3, 2020
what you guys using the Pegasus Trails for??? I am wondering why you guys are so hyped for the trail 2? They are way better trail shoes out there if you are running trails! The Kiger and wildhorse are way better and have a rock plate...
I'm in SoCal and I run a lot on what I would call a "Path"... it starts off as hard packed gravel, turns loose and sandy in spots and it's a bit rutted in places. Not a real rocky rooted trail, but It's just a bit too rough for road running shoes.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Really excited for the Peg Trail 2s! The first cw has really grown on me. I haven’t even worn the “Wild” Peg36 Trail cw yet lol

The JB Trunner Ultimate is also on NDC. Specs state that they’re equipped with a FL Zoom Air unit and a FF Zoom unit.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
i never seen or heard of any cw releasing actually, even the green ones just popped up

same with the trunner advance

Joined Aug 28, 2003
Got a pair of the Pegasus 37 flyease. Didn’t know if I liked it at first but after a couple runs I love this shoe. So easy to get my foot in and zip.

Joined Oct 18, 2017
I saw more Peg Trails than most other shoes at the North Face 50 mile. Granted there were a few short sections of pavement on the course, but a vast majority was on gravel or fire roads, plus a lot of rooty technical. I myself wore the Wildhorse 4 but I think the Pegs would do just fine on any trails shy of the most technical.
pablo gonzales won 2019 UTMB's TDS, which is 145km on fairly technical trail.

like you, i wore the WH5 at TNF last year - it's my favorite of nike trail's offerings and it's just so damn comfortable over long distances.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now