Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

20200510_110608.png

Is this color legit or a fan photoshop? :nerd: If legit, release date? I see the blue and green are available but if it’s sooner than later I guess I can wait...

Any ideas as to when the new Trails will be available in Europe? P37 released today in my country (Belgium), so hopefully these will drop here soon too

No zoom in the trails a deal breaker for some?

honestly i'd be curious to know why it would be a deal breaker to anyone. react foam is pretty bouncy as it is, so what you lose in the zoom air unit you more than make up for in the foam.

same goes for the wildhorse - no one who has run in both the WH5 and WH6 can state that the ride in the WH5 feels better, despite having a zoom air unit in the heel.

what people should be more concerned about is that the peg trail 2 gained 1.5 ounces over the 36 trail - that's a pretty hefty increase.

The Jordan 85 Runner in the Black/Red cw has finally hit the US!

I’ll wait for them to be available on NDC though lol

honestly i'd be curious to know why it would be a deal breaker to anyone. react foam is pretty bouncy as it is, so what you lose in the zoom air unit you more than make up for in the foam.

same goes for the wildhorse - no one who has run in both the WH5 and WH6 can state that the ride in the WH5 feels better, despite having a zoom air unit in the heel.

what people should be more concerned about is that the peg trail 2 gained 1.5 ounces over the 36 trail - that's a pretty hefty increase.

I don't know if the tooling is different in the react for the Trails....but i have been running in my epic react 2s for awhile and they are nice but over time they can be too soft for me. I still run in my flyknit racers and find myself enjoying the forefoot zoom more then the react foam at times.

So as much as i love the look of the trail 2...i am going to lurk for some trail 1s and wait on the trail 2 reviews due to my preference for zoom. My trails that i run are a little more dynamic then just straight line...i like the response of the zoom under foot for the dynamic movements more then react as well

Hey guys I’m trying to get more into running and have been running in the epic react 2s the last few weeks. They’re fine but I was looking for something that had a bit more support or bounce.

between the Pegasus 37 and Pegasus zoom turbo 2 which would be the better option in terms of cushion and support?

Hey guys I’m trying to get more into running and have been running in the epic react 2s the last few weeks. They’re fine but I was looking for something that had a bit more support or bounce.

between the Pegasus 37 and Pegasus zoom turbo 2 which would be the better option in terms of cushion and support?

Liked the Turbo 2s but price point imo is high without the longevity.

Personally, returned the Infinity Runs and sticking with the Pegasus 37 for now. More versatile and cheaper price.

Try them both, Nike allows free returns.

It would be a lot easier if you could go to running warehouse and try them on.

But Nike does have the 30-day no questions asked return policy.

You obviously have the new React w better support, Pegasus 37, the old Peg Turbo 2 and ZF 3. If you look on Nike’s site they sort of rate each for their specific utility.

The ZF probably has more bounce/support. But the thing I like about the Epic Reac 1-2 is you can use it for long runs or if you need a soft ride. I feel like the Pegasus is a love or hate thing depending on the model and version.

Video link from previous post

Screenshot of the vid, interestingly had "Pegasus 37 Trail' on the tongue.
Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 20.58.01.png

I don't know if the tooling is different in the react for the Trails....but i have been running in my epic react 2s for awhile and they are nice but over time they can be too soft for me. I still run in my flyknit racers and find myself enjoying the forefoot zoom more then the react foam at times.

So as much as i love the look of the trail 2...i am going to lurk for some trail 1s and wait on the trail 2 reviews due to my preference for zoom. My trails that i run are a little more dynamic then just straight line...i like the response of the zoom under foot for the dynamic movements more then react as well

i agree - the epic react has been hit or miss for a lot of peeps, but i happen to enjoy it. it's not the first shoe out of the quiver, that's for sure.

i'm a fan of zoom as well, but the responsiveness is less evident on trail than on road, and especially if you're talking about a trail shoe pushing 12 ounces. i have the peg trail 36 and it's OK - love the hybrid concept but for me, it's not quite enough to handle technical trails and it's a tad plodding on easier runs. zoom has been in the wildhorse for all of its versions except for the 6, but after getting thru the rugged outsole, then the phylon, there's not a whole lot of responsiveness to be found there.

the fact that you're still running in the flyknit racer amazes me - there hasn't been a new model in a few years now. none of my five pairs have any life in them, especially if you've put in any kind of mileage.

Nike By You has been DRY! I’m hoping they put the Peg Trail 2 on there!

On a side note, that first Peg Trail 2 cw is growing on me!

Back
Top Bottom