Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Got my PT2s in. They are so dope in person. I love the ACG vibes and are mad comfy. Going to take them on a light trail run tonight to break them in so I wanted to get some pics while they were still clean and popping with color. I threw them side by side with my 37s. Not sure that really adds anything.

IMG_20200610_135624.jpg

IMG_20200610_135752.jpg

IMG_20200610_140436.jpg

trails looks so nice, your pics makes me want a pair now but got to be strong and wait for a decent discount

appreciate the pic with the 37, shows how bulky it is in comparison but in a good way, would probably push me to six feet :lol:

new haul came in too, got to tired of waiting for the damn AFs, got the womens peg37 in wide since i wanted the softer, lower psi zoom bag and it feels nice on try on but i think its an eee wide, lots of volume on the material on the toe and it scrunches up when i really tighten it

looks super sleek and fast though, awesome silhouette

F188C6EA-3786-4A80-B810-2E1314854DF5.jpeg

cool concept with the zoom bags exposed but the full length does look super thin, real curious how its all gon’ work out
89077058-6D0C-49EB-9041-8EA58FCC85C9.jpeg

feels slightly unstable on try on but soon disappears, i can feel the cage slightly on the side of my foot

kind of heavy too and the details are nice but some can be removed to cut some weight like those plastic diamond glued to the lacelets and layers on the upper thought it does look good with the floating detail
24D37011-66C9-4396-ACDD-2401B97F535E.jpeg

did a lace swap too, think ill keep the black laces
2EA2C9FC-5539-4C94-9FB0-C9B5F2F34841.jpeg

F87B736B-D311-47B1-A18B-C08FDD008D77.jpeg

Peg Trail 2 in the first cw looks DOPE!!! Anyone own the Peg 36 Trail in the Wild (white/pink/blue/yellow)? If so, how close is the Blue on the Peg Trail 2 to the Peg 36 in the Wild cw?

I’m hoping to swap the Black laces on the PT2 to some blue ones.

Last edited:
Got my PT2s in. They are so dope in person. I love the ACG vibes and are mad comfy. Going to take them on a light trail run tonight to break them in so I wanted to get some pics while they were still clean and popping with color. I threw them side by side with my 37s. Not sure that really adds anything.

IMG_20200610_140436.jpg

Info on the socks? those look like the trail running collection, but I've never seen them.

The PTrail2 is currently my favorite new shoe of 2020. There’s going to be a couple competing though: Metaracers, Tempos and, of course, the AFs.

I’m tempted to cop the PTrail2s right now, but I want to save my 20% code for a bigger order that’ll include the Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners and a Tempo.

There HAS to be a Gyakusou pack on deck for the PTrail2s, right?!

-edit-
They got me again. Ordered the PTrail2s at retail. :smh::lol::blush:

Last edited:
Hi,
Tried the Nike Peg 37 male and female versions. The female version is softer underfoot, smoother transitions and not as harsh -reminds me of the epic react. Also upper is more breathable . Steve

I have the same pair. Running elites from a few seasons back.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

They look cool and have a lot of reflective bits but are better for chillier days IMO. It was in the high 70s and my feet were overheating in them yesterday.

I told myself since I got the Peg 36 Trails (gtx + Gyakusou versions) I wouldn't get the Peg Trail 2's but the more I look at em the more I love the design even more.

I ordered a pair of Peg 37's but honestly I think I might return them and just grab the Peg Trail 2's since they look so much better. Does anybody who have both prefer one or the other? I know they're different and the zoom air unit adds more but I care about looks too lol

Though I haven’t tried them on, on paper, the Peg37‘S tech is money with REACT and FF Zoom! Aesthetically though, they look like a traditional/conservative Peg, which isn’t exciting.

The PegTrail2s, on the other hand, look RADICAL. That pic up there of them aside each other is so contrasting lol! I can’t wait to get mine in! I wonder if there’s a Gyakusou version of the PTrail2s? If there is, I wonder how much more radical they can make it?!

I’m still very tempted by the PTrail2 but have to resist until the GTX model drops. I didn’t even think about a potential Gyakusou version.

hoping for an acg mowabb inspired cw for the trails

also curious qhy they changed the name to trails 2 instead of the 37 trails

I’m still very tempted by the PTrail2 but have to resist until the GTX model drops. I didn’t even think about a potential Gyakusou version.

The PegTrail2s, on the other hand, look RADICAL. That pic up there of them aside each other is so contrasting lol! I can’t wait to get mine in! I wonder if there’s a Gyakusou version of the PTrail2s? If there is, I wonder how much more radical they can make it?!

Yeah not really sure if they'll be a Gyakusou version, if so, I'm guessing the Fall? I saw some rumors from Japanese twitter accounts a few weeks back that said that the Gyakusou Vaporfly was supposed to drop on June 5th but it never did I'm guessing because of the current situation (Nike's also delayed other shoes) so maybe the possible Gyakusou Peg Trail 2's could be coming out in the fall.

I told myself since I got the Peg 36 Trails (gtx + Gyakusou versions) I wouldn't get the Peg Trail 2's but the more I look at em the more I love the design even more.

I ordered a pair of Peg 37's but honestly I think I might return them and just grab the Peg Trail 2's since they look so much better. Does anybody who have both prefer one or the other? I know they're different and the zoom air unit adds more but I care about looks too lol
I prefer the PT2s. But it is kind of a green apple to red apple comparison. They are both Pegs, but they feel different on feet, on road, and are intended for different use cases.

I liked the PT2s on my trail run yesterday. I loved wearing them around casually. The commute to the trail was great. The trail run single track got tricky when it got technical, but it worked. Great grip though. I already told myself I am going to grab the Gortex for crap weather and another trail colorway just for casual wearing. They are really comfortable, stable, and I love the look.

Looks like Nike shipments delivery times are on their way to normalizing. I ordered the PTrail2s on the 10th, and they’re scheduled to be delivered on the 16th.

Back
Top Bottom