Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

so I picked up both pairs, traditional and flyease. Never had a flyease shoe myself so wanted to try it out. It’s interesting, the back outside heel upper is all Velcro material so the lace pull tab sticks. Obviously the inside is a zipper, which I’m a little hesitant about because zippers tend to fail eventually if they are not top quality.
I do prefer the swoosh placement on the flyease pair and it also has a bit of a mud guard at the toe which the traditional pair does not.
the traditional pair outsole, the teal part of the tread, has a bit of material mixed in with the teal, resembling a recycled material, whereas the flyease is straight teal, no discolouration.

I went TTS and I find they are a bit long, will probably return and go down half a size. I’m leaning towards the flyease pair though, it’s different.

I like this colourway but the white heel mesh is going to get messy.
9BFA6902-E389-4805-9033-FE1B5AC58D9B.jpeg
6F5403DD-B16B-49E9-A977-D807C8A89F06.jpeg
Thanks for the pics. Both dope.

Not sure which one to get at the moment.

First miles done in my 38’s. The lockdown and comfort is miles better than the 37, and really lets me focus on the enjoyable midsole which was my favorite part of the 37. My run was about 20 seconds per mile faster than it felt; there’s a really enjoyable bounce when you hit the air bag in the forefoot. Also, this colorway is incredible in person.

4EA3B01F-AC4A-435B-B402-1341D0B2E893.jpeg

I saw these at the outlet for $30 and regret not picking up more.

I'm only 110 miles in but these are the only shoes that dont give me any issues/injuries in my long runs.
Yup I love my 34s. The 35s give me pain in the middle. I’m gonna change to longer laces because when I tie them I have to tie them tight due to the small laces it came with. Such a difference from the 34 to the 35

Back
Top Bottom