Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

NBY Peg38 vis IG

A719BC08-7440-4DB2-81DD-97623EA6FC04.jpeg

Can’t wait for mine to be delivered!

Is anyone having trouble with the midfoot webbing on the Peg 38? The lockdown is good but the last few runs the lateral side of both feet was sore from the material that connects to the lace loops digging in.

I’m leaning toward returning them and getting another pair of the 37 if I can find my size.

I tried the peg 38 for the first time today and had no issues. They felt nice and got my PB time for a 10 KM run. Going to try the flyease version on the next run.

Not sure what to make of this, but I bought a few Peg 38's and decided to compare them as I'm deciding which to go with. This is what the scale is telling me:

Retail Pegasus 38 Mens US 10.5 / 44.5eur - 323g
NikeID Pegasus 38 Womens US 12 / 44.5eur - 300g
NikeID Pegasus 38 Mens US 10.5 / 44.5eur - 300g

How come the NIKE ID versions are so much lighter? I understand the women's version could be as the zoom air bag / midsole might be different, but a little confused why the Mens ID version would be different to the retail one? Anybody experience anything similar with their nike ID versions??

IMG_5814 copy.jpg

IMG_5813 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting observation.....Nike must be skimping somewhere on the id pairs.....just dont know where.
23 grams is 8% of the shoe....could be the weight of the zoom bag or could be a different insole.....

I received a Peg 38 NBY recently. I love how they look! However, they definitely feel soft in the forefoot. It’s like a sinking in feeling that I’m not a fan of. I don’t recall the 33-34 or even the 35 feeling like this.

Last edited:
I received a Peg 38 NBY recently. I love how they looks! However, they definitely feel soft in the forefoot. It’s like a sinking in feeling that I’m not a fan of. I don’t call the 33-34 or even the 35 feeling like this.

yea they definitely feel soft and comfortable. I'm wondering if the NIKE ID pairs I got are both using the women's setup/PSI. I think I read on roadtrailrun's review of the Peg 37's that the women's version was lighter and softer than the mens so it could be what happened.

But pure speculation, no idea if there's a way to check but the weight difference confuses me.

React is significantly softer than the Cushlon that used to be used in the Pegs.

My 38 NBYs feel really soft. They feel more geared for casual wear than performance. It might be a different density of React? The INFs and even the old Epic Reacts feel firmer to me.

yea they definitely feel soft and comfortable. I'm wondering if the NIKE ID pairs I got are both using the women's setup/PSI. I think I read on roadtrailrun's review of the Peg 37's that the women's version was lighter and softer than the mens so it could be what happened.

But pure speculation, no idea if there's a way to check but the weight difference confuses me.
I’m finding the mismatched Peg 38 feel much firmer than my Peg 37. I’ve only had them a few weeks but will probably send them back if they don’t soften up in another week.

NDC UK users only. Pegasus 38's going for 73 quid ($102) down from 104. Apply discount code 'SUMMER21' at checkout. Alphafly (mango one) down to 181 with same code. Invincibles down to 111.

I’m finding the mismatched Peg 38 feel much firmer than my Peg 37. I’ve only had them a few weeks but will probably send them back if they don’t soften up in another week.

Weird. React seems to have some strange production tolerances. My Infinity React 2's feel quite a bit firmer than my 1's ever did. I've been hoping they'd soften up but I'm nearing 100 miles in them and they're still the same. My 38's feel slightly softer than my 37's did. Tighten this up Nike!

Any idea when the collegiate Pegasus 38's drop? I've seen most of the schools on Twitter with no release date posted.

Up to about 30 miles in my 38's so far, feeling better every run. Yeah, they're a bit heavy but for a trainer it doesn't bother me. I'm not buying them to race in them-they do what they're supposed to do which is give you a good daily trainer with a bit of extra pop.

Back
Top Bottom