Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Not for me. That toe box tape was nothing but pain and suffering
That’s unfortunate because the 1s were better than the 2s. Just broke these out today and they have best ride out of my current rotation of Miler 2, Infinity 2, and Invincible
B7E99FEE-C142-453D-8145-854A4A6BE552.jpeg

That’s unfortunate because the 1s were better than the 2s. Just broke these out today and they have best ride out of my current rotation of Miler 2, Infinity 2, and Invincible
B7E99FEE-C142-453D-8145-854A4A6BE552.jpeg

Better than all three of those including the Invincible?! Holy guacamole! Are you a mid foot striker or heel striker? How many miles per week?

I took the Peg 38 for a first run today and was pretty impressed. I wore the Peg 37 last spring/summer and put a lot of miles in them. They were one of my top three Nike trainers from 2020 along with the Infinity Run and Tempo Next. I retired my pair of Peg 37s and have been running in the Invincible mostly since they released.

The Peg 38 felt firmer and more responsive than the Invincible and a little more responsive than I remember the Peg 37; however, his may just be due to breaking them in though. It felt easier to pick up the pace in these compared to the Invincible.

Overall, I’m happy with my pair and will be rotating these with the Invincible and Tempo Next for marathon training this summer.

I ordered these today in hopes that they fixed the heel slippage and toebox issues from the 37. All the reviews I've seen indicate that the upper is much better on the 38s, so we'll see.

I ordered these today in hopes that they fixed the heel slippage and toebox issues from the 37. All the reviews I've seen indicate that the upper is much better on the 38s, so we'll see.

If those were your major gripes with the 37, as they were mine, then you'll be very happy with the 38. I'd love to see it lose a bit of weight but it's not really impactful in terms of how they feel on the run.

I wish I could have waited and get Peg 38 for my kiddo. She hates the thin tounge on 37. This 38 should be perfect. Hopefully the kid's could go on sale soon.

i actually use a carbiner to carry my shoes and clip it to my duffle, half the time i dont wear my shoes to where im running and them switch back afterwards, sometimes just sandlas or some recovery slippers

i have a shoebag for my VF and AF but i get too lazy to keep switching em up everyday so the carabiner works best

not sure if thats what they meant for it and why its included

i actually use a carbiner to carry my shoes and clip it to my duffle, half the time i dont wear my shoes to where im running and them switch back afterwards, sometimes just sandlas or some recovery slippers

i have a shoebag for my VF and AF but i get too lazy to keep switching em up everyday so the carabiner works best

not sure if thats what they meant for it and why its included

ah... now it makes sense. it is a trail. and they have hanging loop on the back. NICE!

peg trail 3 - black/white and mystic teal releasing june 3!

tooling remains the same - improvements come from a more breathable upper, improved midfoot lockdown over the laces, and an actual functional heel pull tab.
mystic teal.jpeg

Scooped up the Canyon Rust Peg Trail 2s from Notre for $80

There’s a 10 and 7.5 left.

Scooped up the Canyon Rust Peg Trail 2s from Notre for $80

There’s a 10 and 7.5 left.
Are the Peg trails good for hiking?

Are the Peg trails good for hiking?

they’re alright. I prefer a shoe with a rock plate for hiking. I hike on a lot of rocky terrain, and I took the peg trails out for a spin. You can feel the rocks because of the soft react. I wasn’t a fan, but if it was something that wasn’t that rocky, they’d be great.

Yeah these 38s are my favorite Pegs in a really long time. I'll be grabbing multiple colorways of this year's model.

Back
Top Bottom