Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

PT3 GTX.gif

8 more months til Summer...

i’m in the 206 too. got any dope spots you’d like to share i can get down at? trails, road etc?

Question for y'all, if any of y'all have tried on/ran in a pair of air zoom tempo next %, do y'all use the same sizing as y'all do for your pegasus?

I’m a big fan of the Tempo Next. If you’re a forefoot/midfoot striker they’re great for picking up the pace.

Tempo Next would be perfect if it isn't making that loud noise. Also, gotta wear at least ankle high socks if you don't want to get blister. But I do really enjoy running in them.

A7BCECB0-A8FC-46EA-A1C8-CECE49339507.jpeg
CF9E30C5-3C77-4CC9-A56E-AF791D4B01EF.jpeg
1559F118-9757-4542-A766-16CA9C1310D6.jpeg

Since I moved to Ann Arbor last year, I might as well go all in when I need new road shoes, right?
Only one super easy jog with a dog so far, but these 38s might end up beating out my 33s for my favorite version…
Next week, you’ll truly be a local when you experience pain and suffering on the third Saturday in November. Go Bucks!

A7BCECB0-A8FC-46EA-A1C8-CECE49339507.jpeg
CF9E30C5-3C77-4CC9-A56E-AF791D4B01EF.jpeg
1559F118-9757-4542-A766-16CA9C1310D6.jpeg

Since I moved to Ann Arbor last year, I might as well go all in when I need new road shoes, right?
Only one super easy jog with a dog so far, but these 38s might end up beating out my 33s for my favorite version…

Besting the 33s?!? Lol

Received the Shield NBYs yesterday… not too impressed TBH.

19B86FC6-8DCF-4A7C-B59B-36AECA5983B6.jpeg

24DF7F3E-F6F4-4B28-90B1-86E71F9C2858.jpeg

Besting the 33s?!? Lol

Received the Shield NBYs yesterday… not too impressed TBH.

In my limited experience, shields don’t do much justice to the base model. But I only have 1 jog in the 38s anyway, so I need a whole lot more miles to really compare to all my 33s.

Next week, you’ll truly be a local when you experience pain and suffering on the third Saturday in November. Go Bucks!
Pretty sure it was the Spartans that experienced the suffering on the 3rd Saturday this time… but we’ll probably receive a similar beating on the 4th Saturday anyway! Fortunately the Wolverines are more than just football. (Personally I’m more a marching band fan anyway, and that world is much friendlier across the rivalry lines, and I’m looking forward to a great showing from both bands next Saturday!)

Pretty sure it was the Spartans that experienced the suffering on the 3rd Saturday this time… but we’ll probably receive a similar beating on the 4th Saturday anyway! Fortunately the Wolverines are more than just football. (Personally I’m more a marching band fan anyway, and that world is much friendlier across the rivalry lines, and I’m looking forward to a great showing from both bands next Saturday!)
Was the marching band thing sarcastic?!?

Was the marching band thing sarcastic?!?
No sarcasm. I’m more a music fan than a football fan. Both music programs are extremely good.

But back to the Peg conversation - I have a pretty new pair of 33s I use on the treadmill, and now this pair of 38s for outside, and the 38s are noticeably easier on my feet.

such a clean pair
Where can I purchase these?

Is there a difference in comfort from the trail 3s vs. trail 3 gore-tex

I got mine from Nike , think They’re available in the us now also

this is the first peg trail 3 version I’ve got so hard to say really, had the peg trail 2 and gtx versions and found them both to be super comfy

this version definitely feels softer (in the upper and around toe box) than the peg trail 2 gtx imo

hope this helps

Last edited:
Bit of an odd question, but I thought it might be interesting to get peoples views and experiences -

what do people think are the most 'cushioned' or 'bouncy' cricket shoes? I've tried a couple of brands that I feel are a bit hard, less cushioned, particularly on sun-baked outfields.

Seeing as I'm built for comfort and not speed, I think I'd like my shoes to reflect this!

I’m on my feet all day and I’m currently wearing Nike trail 3s. To me they are by far the most cushioned shoes out

great question! I’d love to hear others input as well. Would love to add other comfy shoes to my rotation

Back
Top Bottom