Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

We still don’t know what these are?
0AB502FA-0543-4742-908B-C9FB698D6874.jpeg
It's either the rumored Pegasus Pro or a fake. Or a fake of the actual Pegasus Pro.

I like the more recent Pegasus 39 leak a lot more than the mystery pair above.

I think these look more similar to the ZoomX Invincible than anything we've seen from the Pegasus line in recent years.

They look a lot better there on foot than the leaked prototypes. I still think it's something outside the Pegasus line.

that may end up being the zoom fly 5 with some zoomx
Would they be ditching the plate on the ZF series? Based on where the seams are on the midsole and the location of the exposed ZoomX, it seems like that sample doesn't have the typical curved Nike plate?

its the Pegasus Pro Turbo Walkers

since everyone wanted the turbos back but nobody wanted to run in them, they made em into a walking shoes

its not a recovery shoes but "the shoes you wear to walk to races as it preserves your energy and then explodes out of the starting lane"

its the Pegasus Pro Turbo Walkers

since everyone wanted the turbos back but nobody wanted to run in them, they made em into a walking shoes

its not a recovery shoes but "the shoes you wear to walk to races as it preserves your energy and then explodes out of the starting lane"

You know people would cop too. “Whatcha wearin to the pre-race?”

Those black swooshes look horrible. No way those are genuine.

I disagree. The tick isn’t as such just the black line. They have used the white tick to make out the inner line of the overall bigger tick of which the black “tick” is just thr lower line. They’re definitely something. To be wearing them out the marathon and on show says something. What they are is the question…

Someone posted an on foot shot of them in the wild!

With a much better Swoosh logo treatment than the mysterious sample that’s been floating around. Not sure who on the design team at Nike is determined to ruin an all-time classic mark with all this postmodern logo deconstruction, but they really just need to leave that stuff for the funky streetwear collaborations.

This one Bo
That's a different, full-outlined swoosh with correct logo proportions, than the fugazi pair posted earlier with a wack candy cane-angled swoosh.

That pair above looks gen. I'm not saying the model isn't going to be real. I'm saying that the horrible swoosh pair is a fake of a possibly real, forthcoming model.

I disagree. The tick isn’t as such just the black line. They have used the white tick to make out the inner line of the overall bigger tick of which the black “tick” is just thr lower line. They’re definitely something. To be wearing them out the marathon and on show says something. What they are is the question…
The swoosh design (shadow line using negative space of a missing swoosh) here isn't new from Nike. But that hilarious execution where the front end hit a wall at 20mph does not look like anything a designer at Beaverton would approve.

The Nike model itself might see the light of day. But that actual sample posted on that gram account looks fufu.

Back
Top Bottom