Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Almost bought these. they wanted the equivalent of $180 in Berlin at the Nike store. Way too rich for me.

The whole kit was nice, aeroswift singlet and shorts, but overpriced.

Got the t-shirt with the same colorways and graphics. waiting for NYC editions.

I took the Vomero 16 out for two runs over the weekend and was really impressed. I took them on a five mile progression run working down from 7:00 minute miles to 6:15 miles and another easy five miler averaging 6:55 per mile.

These aren’t the super soft Vomero of the past. These are well cushioned but also responsive in the forefoot.The ride is really smooth and they can handle a variety of paces. I liked the Vomero 14 and these are a more balance shoe.

I need to put in more miles and longer runs but am liking these so far. Up until now, the Invincible were my top trainer of 2021 but these are right up there and may surpass them.

Also, I like this CW. I was about to buy the black and white pair but these popped up on the Nike app so I pulled the trigger.
88F380CC-1D2A-48CD-B3F3-4EE02DD0A5B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the review! Appreciate the insight. Definitely thinking I'll be getting a pair soon. I've still been rotating a couple pairs of my 14's for most runs

yea me too

i wanted to buy these but when I tried them on, wasn’t a fan and it was about the model not the color way

1635518597304.jpeg
The 38 has. Even their best shoe in a while imo. It’s a good balance of everything overall. WAY better than last years

I like that latest shot of the 39s — I can see a slight nod to the originals from 83 in the upper, maybe they'll make that even more clear for the 40, which I'm sure they already have designed and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom