Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

View media item 2480488

This is from the youtube page of Mo Farah. See how the shoe he is wearing looks like the pegasus 35 in the pictures I posted. Maybe because it is the same model .......

You guys do realise that NIke already have finished making the pegasus 35 and are working on the 36 as we speak.

Last edited:
Yes Nike most likely finished the 35s some time ago. And yes it's likely that Mo Farah gets shoes earlier than official release. Yes that outsole pattern looks very similar to the soles on the pics you posted.

However
from what I can see of Mo's pic the rest of the shoe doesn't really match, but it's a crappy shot.

And... just googling Pegasus 35 doesn't mean that the shoes that come up are the real deal. Especially not if they only appear on fugazi sites (and the pics you came up with are 100% fakes).
And finally it wouldn't be the first time that rep companies came up with their own designs (with or without copying parts of legit shoes, because samples of 35s most likely are floating around).

So, Mo's shoes legit? Wouldn't be surprised.
The ones you posted? No one knows for sure but I don't see anything reliable that confirms this, only signs that should make everyone skeptical.

You most likely didn't even recognize those pics as reps companies pics.

On a side note, I believe Mo said on a recent Instagram story that he'd be revealing his new shoes soon, which I assume are just a custom colorway for the Pegasus 34.

Does anyone know if online chat reps would know of incoming colors? I've asked them about the all black Pegasus 34 that Zappos and RoadRunner have, but nobody has any idea if they'll be selling those soon.

Does anyone know if online chat reps would know of incoming colors? I've asked them about the all black Pegasus 34 that Zappos and RoadRunner have, but nobody has any idea if they'll be selling those soon.

Yeah, they're generally not kept in the loop on that stuff. I ask them about tech stuff all the time and they can barely give me a straight answer. The in-store employees aren't much better. But check other countries' websites. That can be an indicator that they'll hit stateside (or wherever) relatively soon.

Yeah, they're generally not kept in the loop on that stuff. I ask them about tech stuff all the time and they can barely give me a straight answer. The in-store employees aren't much better. But check other countries' websites. That can be an indicator that they'll hit stateside (or wherever) relatively soon.

Thanks for the tip. Looked on UK site and they already have it.

I got the Elite 9 and while they fit fine on my left foot, the right foot tends to slide inward so it feels like it's too narrow without support there. The same thing happens to me on the Flyknit Racer and Flyknit Streak. I am guessing my right foot is probably just wider than my left...

Are there any "fast" running shoes that have more support or aren't as narrow as the 3 I listed?

I got the Elite 9 and while they fit fine on my left foot, the right foot tends to slide inward so it feels like it's too narrow without support there. The same thing happens to me on the Flyknit Racer and Flyknit Streak. I am guessing my right foot is probably just wider than my left...

Are there any "fast" running shoes that have more support or aren't as narrow as the 3 I listed?

You might have an arch that's lower than the other (I do). From Nike, the Zoom Span is about as fast as you'll get in the support category. The Lunarglide is a bit on the narrow side in the toebox. The New Balance 1500 is super popular for speedy pronators, too.

You might have an arch that's lower than the other (I do). From Nike, the Zoom Span is about as fast as you'll get in the support category. The Lunarglide is a bit on the narrow side in the toebox. The New Balance 1500 is super popular for speedy pronators, too.

I got measured on one of those foot sensors at Snail's Pace and it said I have wide feet and high arches.

Sounds like you might just need to get a 2E, in that case. Most shoes for performance are on the narrow side. Although maybe you'd like the Super Fly? It's really light, but it's a little squishy. Good toe-off, though. What kind of distance are you doing with the speed shoes?
I got measured on one of those foot sensors at Snail's Pace and it said I have wide feet and high arches.

some air max 2009's and brooks pure flows lol

Man, those are like polar opposites haha. They're both relatively firm, is the only thing I can think they have in common... Maybe the 34 or All Out would be more up your alley? I feel like most Nike shoes have been getting softer.

This is allegedly the Vomero 13

Attachments

• 1_158_38.jpg
    1_158_38.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom