Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Oghowie: The peg 35 will be realsed next year. Lastest studies have shown that stability shoes do keep you from getting injured more than neutral shoes but only if you need them. Here is a good read on a paper that I have used as my guide for my job: https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/li...paign=Shared+Web+Article+Links&service=mobile

Thanks for the link. A few interesting notes:
  • On a related note, an earlier study by Malisoux and his colleagues found that runners who regularly switched back and forth between two or more different types of running shoe were almost 40 per cent less likely to suffer an injury, perhaps because the impacts and loads were slightly different with each shoe.
  • runners who received the motion-control shoes were 45 per cent less likely to suffer an injury.
  • runners diagnosed (using a method called the Foot Posture Index) with a pronated foot. Runners in this subgroup were a remarkable 66 per cent less likely to be injured if they were assigned motion-control shoes.

For my runners in here, does anyone recommend the Peg 34's for those who under-pronate when they run?

I was recommended the Lunarepics, which I do own a pair, and found that my the lunar sole felt like it was flattening out more (getting thinner) with every increased mile.

For my runners in here, does anyone recommend the Peg 34's for those who under-pronate when they run?

I was recommended the Lunarepics, which I do own a pair, and found that my the lunar sole felt like it was flattening out more (getting thinner) with every increased mile.

I supinate and have had no problems with the Pegasus 34.

Thanks for the information!

Thank you for the information! I look forward to the 35, and what Nike will do with ZoomX. I can imagine a Free Flyknit with ZoomX foam and maybe a smal external heel counter

You do know Nike think of the Free range as their cheap shoes? ZoomX is made using Pebax which is expensive.

Plus ZoomX wouldn't be able to hold its shape if it had groves. A Free shoes needs a hard foam so that it can hold its shape during the felxing part, hence why Phylon and Phylon/Lunar mixtures are used for the free shoe range.

air-zoom-pegasus-34-mens-running-shoe.jpg

anyone have this cw? wondering if it looks as good as it does in the pics.

^ check out the breaking 2 event pictures. Pretty much all the people helping out that day were wearing the peg 34s in that colorway.

The 34 is slightly bigger than the 33. I actually returned the the 34 and got another pair of the 33 which I think just look better.
oh man i agree

also i just like the way the 33 feels moreso than the 34 period

if you dont mind the olympic colorway of the 33 hibbett.com got them for 41.97 shipped if you use paypal if no paypal it will be 41.97 plus tax

final day today of the sale

Finishline has the black/white for $60. Gotta try and find a $10 off coupon. Want those and might get those Olympics as well.

Last edited:
Saw them on feet and in store. They look even better live. The blue is really a rarely (if ever) seen shade of sky blue.
yea the vaporfly zoom fly and pegasus all look dope in that colorway probably will get it in vaporfly if not pegasus 34 would be second choice

not if its just one specific area that its incased in

250 was an insaneprice for the vaporfly it should have been 200-220

Hello, and I'm happy to find you to share nike sneakers love.
I am thinking seriously to buy pegasus 34 at this color but I'm wondering why I cant find it at any nike online store
a>

Is it safe to buy it from eBay?

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 31
speaking of ebay and pegasus 34 a seller on ebay is selling the pegasus 34 in tb colorways for 60 shipped had to jump on a pair

shipping might be slow tho as hes based in texas

I like the look update on the V13 but a bootie construction? ugh

Though it does look like it has a traditional tongue, bootie construction just doesn't work for my feet most of the time and this is a sad transition if the tongues stitched down and constricting.

Booty construction = more sweat foot. Main reason why I hate huarache.

Back
Top Bottom