Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Pegasus turbo final design, some of the colourways with the stripe look real nice... (all I can show at the moment, going to be working for Nike for the next three months so limited in what I am allowed to say...)
20180519_182341.jpg

I assume not allowed to give a release window?

Ran 7 easy miles in them and did some strides this morning. Confirmed, these are good, the bounce and responsiveness is much much improved. Big difference over the 33s I’ve been using for similar runs. I plan on grabbing another CW when they start coming out tomorrow!

B6DD379E-7BF9-436A-BA89-43C42DB1D3A9.jpeg

Great to hear. I’m looking forward to getting my pair.

Currently at 1st October...
:nerd: Do you know why Nike has went away from making good stability running shoes? Like Sauconey has the freedom iso then Freedom iso Liberty for runners that over pronate. I wish I could buy a Pegasus stability version of the 35.

:nerd: Do you know why Nike has went away from making good stability running shoes? Like Sauconey has the freedom iso then Freedom iso Liberty for runners that over pronate. I wish I could buy a Pegasus stability version of the 35.

The Structure is traditionally considered the stability counterpart to the Pegasus. Top shoe companies are moving away from traditional stability models however, as science improves and ideas/views about overpronation change.

6464C56C-C233-410F-A024-119BB36EB767.jpeg

Came in DSG to pick up black Epic Reacts and Saw the P35...man, just from walking around in it the heel strike feels like it will be godly!! These things are super comfy...almost more comfy than the Epic Reacts but in a different way. Haven’t seen this Pure Platinum color way...but I need a black pair. Now the waiting game.

The first thing I noticed is how crazy light these are when I took them out of the box

finally went to pick these up and Finishline wouldn’t let me us my Military Discount:sick:

I will wait till they allow me use it

When signed in with vip I went through this link https://www.retailmenot.com/out/9900821 and it knocked off another $25. Hope it still works when they drop the other colors. Not feeling the first 2.
Thanks!!!!!Just bought a pair for 95 shipped with the code from the link “C8X1U193” would have been 83 if I signed up for VIP. I didn’t want the VIP because it is $27 a year unless you cancel it, and I’m bad at remembering to cancel those things

35s are out in Europe in men's sizes now. Ordered the black/white pair because I don't really like any of the other colours.

More colors released on NDC. The all blacks are calling my name. I assume these must be a lot more comfortable then the Flyknit Trainers I just got on sale. lol

Back
Top Bottom