Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

DSG has them for 99 shipped when you checkout

Awesome, thanks!! That grey w/ crimson swoosh was calling my name so I grabbed a pair for $105 total with shipping. ****'s blasts me with emails like 2-3 times a day and usually with garbage deals that I don't care about, so I usually ignore them. This one was good though!!

Awesome, thanks!! That grey w/ crimson swoosh was calling my name so I grabbed a pair for $105 total with shipping. ****'s blasts me with emails like 2-3 times a day and usually with garbage deals that I don't care about, so I usually ignore them. This one was good though!!

200w.gif

thanks to whomever posted the RRS info

Bought my pair off NDC for full retail but couldnt beat $83 shipped. I'll cancel the VIP membership down the line

so they killed the zoom elite 10? guessing the peg turbo will be filling that gap. curious to see how firm and fast the ride is since it looks like thats the direction nike’s going toward.

Busted out my first run in them and they did seem a bit firm but they'll get softer the more that you wear them. They seem to run a little longer than the 33s that I used before and I skipped the 34s so I'm not sure if they're similar in that regard. Epic Reacts just in case I wasn't feeling the 35s too much and needed to switch shoes
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally used my DSG gift card to pick up some 35s. Couldn’t beat $65 out the door :smokin

how long has nike.com been not showing 2e and 4e as far as wide shoes? not sure what the wide pegasus 35 is

i don't really find Nike Zoom very narrow

i have a wide feet too and do not really go for the wider options

i did it for the Peg30 and actually felt it was too roomy

i guess the fk racers are pretty narrow, the only one that comes to mind

weird cuz theres a seller on ebay selling 4e wide pegasus 35 unless he has it wrong or selling fakes

Back
Top Bottom