Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

anyone know where or when these guys are dropping?

20180412110013.jpg

Any more Peg 35s reveiws?

I was watching some youtube reviewers and they seem to be mostly positive. I'm tempted to try these on this weekend, but a part of me would like to hold out for the Peg Turbos.

Any more Peg 35s reveiws?

I was watching some youtube reviewers and they seem to be mostly positive. I'm tempted to try these on this weekend, but a part of me would like to hold out for the Peg Turbos.

I haven't posted my review on my blog yet, but I'm looking at a 9/10. They're a little more firm than the Odyssey React, but softer and more responsive than the 34. But that said, I don't think they're revolutionary. They somewhat remind me of the Skechers Meb shoes, but it's been a little while since I've worn those.

Is that gunsmoke pair a finishline exclusive? I don’t see them anywhere else. Not even on NDC.

Yea thanks. Kind of weird only 2 places have them. Def want them but hard to pay retail for them when I can get just about any other color for $83.
I've seen some indy shops post them on IG, so I'm guessing Nike gave retailers an option. Most went with the white swoosh it seems.

Is the university red colorway available anywhere aside from Eastbay? They’re out of my size and I can’t find them anywhere else...

Back
Top Bottom