Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Think I'm going to go with this...

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.44.16 PM.png

I was looking for the Structure 22, but this one is a real disappointment. That's a third model in a row without any major changes, the 20s were all the same. No inspiration from other models (Vomero 14, Pegs 35...). Seems like Nike is not considering Structures seriously anymore. Might take a look at the new Adidas Solar Glide stability shoes.

I have a pair of Solar Glide ST on the way. Should be here Thursday. I'll be sure to post a review. Personally, I've given up on the Structures as I haven't liked the last several versions at all. It does seem like these are almost an afterthought for Nike now and it almost makes sense since Nike made it clear with the discontinuation of the Zoom Odysseys that they weren't going to put much effort into any stability shoes anymore.

I have a pair of Solar Glide ST on the way. Should be here Thursday. I'll be sure to post a review. Personally, I've given up on the Structures as I haven't liked the last several versions at all. It does seem like these are almost an afterthought for Nike now and it almost makes sense since Nike made it clear with the discontinuation of the Zoom Odysseys that they weren't going to put much effort into any stability shoes anymore.
I wonder if Nike is buying into the stability shoes aren't as necessary as once thought debate, or just ceding the stability market to the other brands.

I wonder if Nike is buying into the stability shoes aren't as necessary as once thought debate, or just ceding the stability market to the other brands.

It's definitely an interesting debate and there doesn't seem to be much consensus one way or the other. But so far, no other brand has scaled back their stability offerings.

It's definitely an interesting debate and there doesn't seem to be much consensus one way or the other. But so far, no other brand has scaled back their stability offerings.

I would add that while not scaled back, most other brands have begun experimenting with stability shoes. The Brooks Transcend, the Asics Dynamis, the Saucony Freedom, NB Vongo, and Adidas Boost ST models have all done stability with the midfoot wedge. I think the new Odyssey is Nike's experiment in that vein. I wore the previous model that bore that name and I've loved the latest one, as well. On the other hand, a lot of people have not enjoyed it. Then there's the old light stability Zoom Fly and Zoom Span, which were pretty interesting, I thought. I would also argue that essentially every premium-level neutral shoe is by default a light stability shoe (the Glycerin, Vomero, Nimbus, etc)

Tried these on and they seem a bit long? Anyone else able to size down?
Man, had a completely different feeling and was going to ask the contrary :D Been running in Nike shoes for the longest time, always got size 44 EUR/10 US and they were perfect but just came back from a run in the newest pegs and for the whole run I felt them stabbing my right foot toe :/ Wondering if it's just a matter of a break-in period/my feet being pretty swollen because I went for a run after work (which I normally do in the mornings) or if they messed with the sizes this time cause I never had anything like it happen to me in Nike running shoes :/ Curious about other people's experiences.

Man, had a completely different feeling and was going to ask the contrary :D Been running in Nike shoes for the longest time, always got size 44 EUR/10 US and they were perfect but just came back from a run in the newest pegs and for the whole run I felt them stabbing my right foot toe :/ Wondering if it's just a matter of a break-in period/my feet being pretty swollen because I went for a run after work (which I normally do in the mornings) or if they messed with the sizes this time cause I never had anything like it happen to me in Nike running shoes :/ Curious about other people's experiences.

Combination of needing 10-20 miles break in, experimenting with more cushioned or lighter socks and varying tightness on the laces (try the last loop hook through method if you’ve never tried it before to lock the ankles and prevent your toe jabbing the front of the shoe). Painfully learned in last couple of years of running more regularly that every time I start with a new model to be patient and take it easy for first few runs (difficult if you’re psyched about a new shoe and want to go all out) until both the shoe, your feet, body, and mind make adjustments.

Couldn't do much with the iD options, but this was my favorite...

Statue of Liberty:
Pegasus 35iD - State of Liberty.PNG

If only the whole outsole was gum-colored, I'd really consider purchasing...

I'm looking forward to the turbo as well, but I'm not so sure those are actually pics of the turbo. Running Warehouse has two colorways on their site that aren't yet released and have no pictures. They are "Light Silver/Lime" and "Team Red/Grey/Crimson", which could easily be the CWs in that "turbo" pic. I might be wrong though.

Edit: On second look, that greenish looking one in the lower-right does indeed look like the turbo. The swoosh is dipping down into the midsole and the outsole looks different.

Last edited:
Hm....there is no stripe through the middle of the shoes which I thought that's what differentiate the Turbo. Regardless can't wait.

Hm....there is no stripe through the middle of the shoes which I thought that's what differentiate the Turbo. Regardless can't wait.

Not sure that’s true. We don’t have a top down view of the shoe. Also, the greenish shoe in the lower right has an orange stripe that runs through the forefoot of the outsole. I’d bet the same color stripe is through the forefoot of the upper.

^^^ Lol I didn't really pay attention to that much detail. Good look.

so is this an event or presentation? i am guessing something that hasn't occurred yet and someone just leaked a pic?

because when the epic react event happened pics of the event were all over social media while there is no sign of the turbotastics?

yeah, it seems like someone put those pictures online from some sort of event that was only for certain people

the colorway in that second picture to the right could be barely grey / hot punch

Back
Top Bottom