Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

If the stripe just went through just the tongue area, that'd be okay. However, to have it extend from the top of the tongue all the way to front of the outsole is just OD, IMO.

kind of weird that the stripe looks like a thick overlay, like it's some rubberized tape put on top instead of just a color on the upper

i am curious if that provides any performance help at all otherwise it's just unnecessary weight if it an additional overlay on top of the shoe

Would you guys be able to share who you are following on Instagram that is sharing those pics? Would like to add them to follow.

From the sounds of it, these are gonna be limited like the VF4% due to the ZoomX, so I wouldn’t count on seeing them on clearance or iD

Exactly my thought. If you want them, grab them on the release day. Personally, I wouldn’t take the risk of missing out. Also, we haven’t seen much discounting of top tier running shoes including the ZF and Epic React, so I woudn’t expect these to go on sale.

More pics of the P35Ts via IG:
9CADA5D9-42AC-41D5-A81A-D955B9618FC1.jpeg

This reminds me of Ultraman :lol:
Jackposter.jpg

the stripe looks like a piece of tape. i wonder if they will make it reflective would be cool

indonar6 indonar6 Thx for the twitter act link. I check it out, and assuming it's legit, it seems this is the midsole breakdown.

DhTRAsOUwAAZhPV.jpg:large

Yeah I can see the "wrinkle"
pegtrb.jpg

I still don't understand why the ZoomX text on all of these shoes is inconsistent. Were these non-final marketing images or something?

I still don't understand why the ZoomX text on all of these shoes is inconsistent. Were these non-final marketing images or something?

Those aren't authentic pairs, but they replicate what is to be expected when Nike themselves unveil/releases the shoes.

Agree with the previous post, the previous posts look like samples which the knock-offs copied; if you look at the ‘official’ upcoming Nike marketing pics it shows a version with the text ‘nike zoom x’ which is probably how the retail version will appear.

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 23.40.10.png

Last edited:
I'm getting acclimated to the stripe. Wear my Pegs casually (especially in the Summer) just as much as do to jog or hit the trail. Actually have two pairs of the Breaking2 34s that I strictly have for casual. I'm used to it being one of the more 'vanilla' sneakers I wear. The stripe will make it distinctive, so I'm really staring to look forward to these on the 2nd. Already checked with my local FL about availability.

Having worn VF, ZF, and now Peg35, curious to see where the turbo comes in feel wise? More like the VF, more like the Peg, somewhere in between, nowhere near either, etc? August can't get here quick enough!

loving the midsole but i am curious about that overhang, looks like vents of sorts but that doesn't to make much sense on the rubber

Back
Top Bottom