Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

my 33s just hit 300 miles on them and idk if I should get another pair of 33s or upgrade to the 34s. Is there much of a difference between the two?
IMG_5562.jpeg

34s are supposedly more rigid and firmer

get another pair of 33s if you love it, there should be a good discount on it now

my 33s just hit 300 miles on them and idk if I should get another pair of 33s or upgrade to the 34s. Is there much of a difference between the two?
IMG_5562.jpeg

The only difference is that the 34 is slightly lighter, firmer and the air unit in the forefoot is a bit lower down in the foot.

I only changed to the 34 due to the Mo Farah version. Slightly pefer them to the 33, but only by like 2%.

Anyone know if Nike has any basketball shoes with comparable cushioning to the Pegasus. The Pegasus pairs I own are the most comfy shoes I've ever had and never give me pains after runs. If there was a bball shoe with the same structure I'd be in heaven.

Anyone know if Nike has any basketball shoes with comparable cushioning to the Pegasus. The Pegasus pairs I own are the most comfy shoes I've ever had and never give me pains after runs. If there was a bball shoe with the same structure I'd be in heaven.
I believe the there are a number of basketball shoes with zoom air but idk if it’s the same setup. Lebrons have full length zoom I think

they need to make a jet flight type of bball shoe with the heel and forefoot zoom with cushlon set up

For comparable cushioning, it'd be the 2016 Hyperdunk as your closest bet, but there are absolutely no basketball shoes nowadays with a Cushlon midsole. I know what you mean though, because I remember when I was running in the Vomero 11, I wanted a basketball shoe with cushioning just like that. Instead, it was in a LeBron 11 with such a ****** set-up that made the experience completely unenjoyable.

Anyone wear the 34 casually? I got metatarsalgia on my right foot and I cant be wearing loafers/flat shoes casually. Probably need a running shoe to wear full time. Also is the heel on these elevated?

Anyone wear the 34 casually? I got metatarsalgia on my right foot and I cant be wearing loafers/flat shoes casually. Probably need a running shoe to wear full time. Also is the heel on these elevated?

The heel will tend to be elevated between 8-12mm in running shoes. I would actually recomend the Vomero as a casual shoe.

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the difference between the Pegasus 34 and the Vomero 13? Thanks.

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the difference between the Pegasus 34 and the Vomero 13? Thanks.

The Vomero is a mixture of cushlon and lunarlon. The peg 34 is made of cushlon.
The Vomero has two zoom bags like the peg in the heel and forefoot, but they are lower down in the sole of the Vomero.
The Vomero has more padding in the upper, is slighty heaver and uses soft eva on the sole than hard compand rubber that the pegs uses.

Liking the look of the 35 but none of those colorways appeal to me except the black/white. Need to wait and see how they feel though.

The Vomero is a mixture of cushlon and lunarlon. The peg 34 is made of cushlon.
The Vomero has two zoom bags like the peg in the heel and forefoot, but they are lower down in the sole of the Vomero.
The Vomero has more padding in the upper, is slighty heaver and uses soft eva on the sole than hard compand rubber that the pegs uses.

Thanks!

Picked up the new Vomero. I haven't worn the last few models but these are nice. Should be good to rotate with my Zoom Fly SP.

Back
Top Bottom