Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Can't wait to see the Pegasus 35 and Pegasus Turbo. Funny thing is I just ran in my Pegasus 31 Shields today since it was raining. I miss how great that shoe is for running.

Can't wait to see the Pegasus 35 and Pegasus Turbo. Funny thing is I just ran in my Pegasus 31 Shields today since it was raining. I miss how great that shoe is for running.

I liked the 31 but the 33 is my favorite Peg. Hopefully the Turbo surpasses them.

My first pair of Pegasus. Got a gift card so made some on ID Christmas night and got them today. Super happy with how they came out.
ItZDtnn.jpg

saw that posted on IG and it was called the 35s and they look like samples of it

it's pretty much the 35s minus the reflective strip on top (though I could be completely wrong but I figure the turbos would differ much more from the 35s, then again people do mistake the ZoomFlys with Vaporflys so... :lol: I don't really know i guess )
p35-1-2-jpg.2011654

rfx45 rfx45 Brought up a good point. The upcoming Pegasus 35 "might" resemble the Pegasus Turbo. If turbo is going to have ZoomX, the midsole, I'd assume, has to be thicker. If someone can confirm if the Turbo is one-piece-booty-socks-alike like UB or LE2, then that's it. Although, the tounge on those 2 pics seems very high, like Kobe 10.

Kipchoge's using a new pair of running shoes which may be the Pegs Turbo. You can see that on @run_ix instagram story!

Screenshot_20180124-103656.png

I thought I would clear this up. The black peg with the white strip is the pegesus turbo. This person using it is the Nike London Head running coach, who tested it at Berlin last year (I asked her about it). The key thing which gives away the peg turbo is the white stripe (suppost to look like the stripe on a sports car) and the bigger aero heel.

This new grey shoe and the one Kipchoge is using at the moment with a different upper seems to be a shoe that is in the testing stage. Side note to add is that it seems to have something in the forefoot.

I thought I would clear this up. The black peg with the white strip is the pegesus turbo. This person using it is the Nike London Head running coach, who tested it at Berlin last year (I asked her about it). The key thing which gives away the peg turbo is the white stripe (suppost to look like the stripe on a sports car) and the bigger aero heel.

This new grey shoe and the one Kipchoge is using at the moment with a different upper seems to be a shoe that is in the testing stage. Side note to add is that it seems to have something in the forefoot.

Ciaran, do you have an idea of the release date and msrp? I’m hoping these release in conjunction with the regular Peg on the weekend of the Pre Classic as in prior years.

That's awesome, thank you for the clarification! Now my real question is... Why the hell is NRC over for SF since the beginning of last year >=(

^^^ What he said about being guilty using 4% daily is so true. At least for me :blush:. Can't wait for PegTurbo. I wish there are newer report telling us how durable the outsole is after heavy wear. I guess we would have to pay extra for ZoomX but well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom