Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

How do the turbos feel in comparison to the Clifton 4? I'm especially interested in seeing how the forefoot cushioning is on the turbos, given Nike trainers seem to be having less and less forefoot cushioning recently.

Right now, it looks like nothing is touching the VF4%. I’m interested in reading more about the Turbo vs. Zoom Fly.
Also, curious to hear what other people think about this. So far, my impression is the opposite of the review above. I find the Turbo very comfortable for casual wear but not as great as the Zoom Fly for running--at fast or slow paces.

I’m still not sold on the Turbos after reading reviews. However, I have yet to try them on...

On a side note, I’m pretty excited about the Heritage Peg 35iDs dropping tomorrow. I really hope that we can actually play with the colors, but I have my doubts that they’ll just be preset cws though...

How do the turbos feel in comparison to the Clifton 4? I'm especially interested in seeing how the forefoot cushioning is on the turbos, given Nike trainers seem to be having less and less forefoot cushioning recently.
If the Clifton 4 is a marshmallow, the Turbos are a marshmallow with a spring through the middle.

how are oyu able to tell the 16% difference in energy return? :lol:

my feet/body must not be as sensitive to really tell the difference in that level :lol:

great review, always good to hear opinions, i'm just being a **** about the energy return

Sounds like RW likely won't have the Sail/Blue Hero CW by Thursday. It's buried in the comments of the IG post below.
Here's the IG post:

I saw that as well. Was looking forward to seeing this colorway. Hopefully, it won’t be too far behind the 8/2 release.

Most comfortable shoes I’ve ran in to date. Got them for running but might keep them for casual wear since the cushioning is so comfortable. Can’t get over how dope that stripe looks :smokin

6175A4A3-B8E6-4332-B2F4-3A94C1EE5F13.jpeg

how are oyu able to tell the 16% difference in energy return? :lol:

my feet/body must not be as sensitive to really tell the difference in that level :lol:

great review, always good to hear opinions, i'm just being a **** about the energy return

Hahaha, all good! I mean, if you compare it to the Vaporfly, that's a huge difference right there.

Been pretty humid here in NYC the past week. Just getting back into running since i been having hip issues since early June. Love the turbos for general mileage but will be sticking to other shoes for speed.

44746B7F-BE37-49EB-8318-C9A550860BE1.jpeg

Last edited:
iD opts for the Heritage 35s are still stagnant; however, I like how we can actually customize different parts.

Peg 83 X 35
B5118185-382C-4777-B7B3-620D580D8B05.jpeg

Got the notification for the 35 iD’s, opened my Nike app, and there was another pair of random Turbos still in my cart from two weeks ago. Clicked checkout and the order went through. Weird....

Back
Top Bottom