Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 13.32.46.png
Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 13.32.58.png

Just a hunch but I have a feeling Nike's gonna just put a plastic plate (carbon-infused nylon plate) instead of a carbon fiber one. Then next year's version will be the CF version. Again this is just what I expect from Nike lol
I’d be ok with that. The other upgrade make this a major improvement over the Peg Turbo 2.

Just a hunch but I have a feeling Nike's gonna just put a plastic plate (carbon-infused nylon plate) instead of a carbon fiber one. Then next year's version will be the CF version. Again this is just what I expect from Nike lol

I think you’re right! It’s like the ZF series all over again. On that note, I hope there’s going to be a ZF4.

Is that React on the Peg37s? If so, that would be a very welcomed change! That would make them a more refined Jordan Havoc.

They also look like the Zoom Fly 3, IMO.

C16DA031-EDA7-4EF5-8CE6-FADD8C38D84A.jpeg
3233C44A-C8FB-4F84-8C1C-45AFD873C1B6.jpeg

just tried them on and overall a light weight shoe. cushioning is a bit on the firmer side and I tired on my TTS but could’ve gone half down since there’s a pretty wide toebox and shoes fit a bit long as well.

ended up passing since I feel like they can be had in discount later and they just didn’t have the soft cushioning feel I was hoping. wish they would’ve used react
Damn those are both hard lol.

Two months ago I ruptured my left achilees playing soccer. I am now out of the boot and can finally wear a normal shoe. My foot is still swelled up and I need to get a good cushioned shoe to be able to walk for for than 30 minutes. What do you guys recomend? I need somethong that is not hard to squeeze into "easy entry" since I don't have a lot of range of motion to push my foot into the shoe. It also needs as much cushion on the heel as possible. I have been wearing my air zoom pegasus turbo but it is too small currently. Are the version 2's better? Thanks for any recomendations.

The Havocs look nice. I’ve tried on a couple of pair and like the cushioning, but couldn’t get a fit a liked. Just too narrow feeling. Might have to reconsider trying again with prices continuing to drop...

merry christmas niketalk run fam

8B70655B-44D7-4F77-B2CA-2AAA96B44849.jpeg

mainly posting here because im giving the jordan havocs another try, forefoot zoom plus react and it looks good to boot... its narrow and tight but once i get going it becomes less noticeable, not sure i can do longer runs in ‘em though

989C8CC9-1EC7-40C6-8CC8-8253AA86CCB7.jpeg

i got them for $45 or $50 shipped so i said why the hell not :lol:

ran 11miles in them yesterday and it was good though i did start to feel the upper, would be better if it had traditional lacing but its cool for shorter runs/training or recovery days

Good to know. Was thinking I could use them for gym days or casual if they didn’t work out for mid distance runs.

Two months ago I ruptured my left achilees playing soccer. I am now out of the boot and can finally wear a normal shoe. My foot is still swelled up and I need to get a good cushioned shoe to be able to walk for for than 30 minutes. What do you guys recomend? I need somethong that is not hard to squeeze into "easy entry" since I don't have a lot of range of motion to push my foot into the shoe. It also needs as much cushion on the heel as possible. I have been wearing my air zoom pegasus turbo but it is too small currently. Are the version 2's better? Thanks for any recomendations.
Have you tried the Pegasus 26 FlyEase?

Two months ago I ruptured my left achilees playing soccer. I am now out of the boot and can finally wear a normal shoe. My foot is still swelled up and I need to get a good cushioned shoe to be able to walk for for than 30 minutes. What do you guys werecomend? I need somethong that is not hard to squeeze into "easy entry" since I don't have a lot of range of motion to push my foot into the shoe. It also needs as much cushion on the heel as possible. I have been wearing my air zoom pegasus turbo but it is too small currently. Are the version 2's better? Thanks for any recomendations.
I second the Flyease recommendation from aiya. The upcoming React Run Infinity is also designed with injuries in mind (although more on the prevention side). I actually injured my Achilles (insertional tendonosis, not a rupture) and I've been using the Legend React version 1. It's a little firmer than the Odyssey and Epic, but easy to get on and off and avoids too much pressure on the Achilles. I'd probably go with the Peg 35/36, myself. Or just size up from your current Turbo. Did your doctor give you any pointers? Whether it needs to be firmer or have a higher heel to toe drop?

I’d recommend the New Balance 1080v10 https://www.newbalance.com/pd/fresh-foam-1080v10/M1080V10-32890-M.html#color=Black_with_Steel

Back
Top Bottom