Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

The Pegasus 38 fly ease looks nice as well. I like the bigger and forward placement of the swoosh on it. Never had a fly ease pair before so I am intrigued.

Peg38 NBY options are up for preview! I love the racecar looking uppers!

The 2nd gen Saucony Endorphin line has a a similar theme going on too!

Peg38 NBY options are up for preview! I love the racecar looking uppers!

The 2nd gen Saucony Endorphin line has a a similar theme going on too!
I'm really, really boring when it comes to colorway preferences but it's always nice to have the waffle lug sole option with NBY. Also worth noting; there's separate color options for the lateral and medial parts of the shoes.
peg38(1).jpg

I'm really, really boring when it comes to colorway preferences but it's always nice to have the waffle lug sole option with NBY. Also worth noting; there's separate color options for the lateral and medial parts of the shoes.
peg38(1).jpg

No worries. I also prefer classic black upper and white sole. With a dash of volt. And winged skull logo as well 😁

A half of me wants to order an NBY, but the other half is hesitant because White Toed mesh is not a good look after just a few wears.

A half of me wants to order an NBY, but the other half is hesitant because White Toed mesh is not a good look after just a few wears.

Truth. My white toed endorphin speeds looks like someone smeared crap on the toes while the rest of the shoe looks clean.

I like all white shoes. I’m easy to please. I’ll grab the 38’s because my 37’s have about 3-4 hundred miles on them as is.

I’ve been saving my birthday code for the mismatched 38s and the Volt Invincibles. I paid for the two day shipping so they should be here by Monday.
B247D34D-4F04-4B02-8660-CDAD1D78774A.jpeg
Nike has been playing with my Volt invincibles. Keeps pushing back the arrival date...

9BF4BD0A-2BF3-4E13-A188-C2B0FBFC3E3C.jpeg
Everyone’s excited about the 38s, while I’m here still enjoying my favorites - the 33s. Just found another new pair to break in, this time in my daughter’s high school colors. Something about the zoom in these and the 34s that’s just right for me - same in the Peg 36 Trails too.

Nike has been playing with my Volt invincibles. Keeps pushing back the arrival date...
Sorry to hear the shipping is taking long. Do you opt for the $5 two-day shipping. Someone told me this is the key to avoid delays.

I just got a shipping confirmation with delivery for Monday for both my pairs.

Sorry to hear the shipping is taking long. Do you opt for the $5 two-day shipping. Someone told me this is the key to avoid delays.

I just got a shipping confirmation with delivery for Monday for both my pairs.
Nahhh I was being a cheap *** because everyone got their invincibles insanely fast when they actually first out out that first run. Just kind of assumed I would get the same with these ones...

The Pegasus 38 fly ease looks nice as well. I like the bigger and forward placement of the swoosh on it. Never had a fly ease pair before so I am intrigued.

so I picked up both pairs, traditional and flyease. Never had a flyease shoe myself so wanted to try it out. It’s interesting, the back outside heel upper is all Velcro material so the lace pull tab sticks. Obviously the inside is a zipper, which I’m a little hesitant about because zippers tend to fail eventually if they are not top quality.
I do prefer the swoosh placement on the flyease pair and it also has a bit of a mud guard at the toe which the traditional pair does not.
the traditional pair outsole, the teal part of the tread, has a bit of material mixed in with the teal, resembling a recycled material, whereas the flyease is straight teal, no discolouration.

I went TTS and I find they are a bit long, will probably return and go down half a size. I’m leaning towards the flyease pair though, it’s different.

I like this colourway but the white heel mesh is going to get messy.
9BFA6902-E389-4805-9033-FE1B5AC58D9B.jpeg
6F5403DD-B16B-49E9-A977-D807C8A89F06.jpeg

Last edited:
so I picked up both pairs, traditional and flyease. Never had a flyease shoe myself so wanted to try it out. It’s interesting, the back outside heel upper is all Velcro material so the lace pull tab sticks. Obviously the inside is a zipper, which I’m a little hesitant about because zippers tend to fail eventually if they are not top quality.
I do prefer the swoosh placement on the flyease pair and it also has a bit of a mud guard at the toe which the traditional pair does not.
the traditional pair outsole, the teal part of the tread, has a bit of material mixed in with the teal, resembling a recycled material, whereas the flyease is straight teal, no discolouration.

I went TTS and I find they are a bit long, will probably return and go down half a size. I’m leaning towards the flyease pair though, it’s different.

I like this colourway but the white heel mesh is going to get messy.
9BFA6902-E389-4805-9033-FE1B5AC58D9B.jpeg
6F5403DD-B16B-49E9-A977-D807C8A89F06.jpeg

damn actually pretty clean on foot...

Back
Top Bottom