Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I really don't care for the maximalist, over-designed aesthetics on that shoe, whatever it ends up being. Three swooshes in one square inch on the lateral forefoot? C'mon Nike designers, leave the "art" to the boutique collaborations and just keep it simple with tried and true classic lines.

The Pegasus is worn casually by a good amount of people because they also usually have some pretty bland styling and they’re comfortable. I can’t imagine Nike alienating this segment by releasing those as the standard Pegasus.

The Pegasus is worn casually by a good amount of people because they also usually have some pretty bland styling and they’re comfortable. I can’t imagine Nike alienating this segment by releasing those as the standard Pegasus.
I was thinking the same thing, they gotta be a new peg turbo or something...

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet! Pegasus 38 Tokyo.

E676GIbUcAU4RlV

E676GIcVgAE-TJk

E676GIGUcAAQ390

E676NldVUAM2v5y

Finally wearing the latest pegs. Huge improvement over the last ones. The minimal feel is gone. Toe box feels a little more narrow though. No complaints really other than needing a wilder toe box and a toe guard to keep the shoes shape. Hate when the toe box gets wavy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom