Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I might use this or the 37 shields as a work shoe, how is it in regular pavement? Does it feel natural to walk on them on on harder surfaces?

These are actually my work shoes :lol:

It only took a few wears for the shoes to break-in, and so far it’s been VERY comfortable and the React sole is plush regardless of the surfaces I’ve used it on.

I’m planning to double up before the winter season.

These are actually my work shoes :lol:

It only took a few wears for the shoes to break-in, and so far it’s been VERY comfortable and the React sole is plush regardless of the surfaces I’ve used it on.

I’m planning to double up before the winter season.
Nice, I'm worried about traction so it's between these and the shields. I favor these since they look better and seem more durable.

really surprised at all the turbo love, it felt like it was widely hated here

I didn’t actual run in either.. but I have the 1s and 2s for when I gotta do some shh where I know im going be on my feet for a while

like when I went to Disney with my nephew... perfect for that, not heavy at all and the cushioning is nice while still being responsive

Nice, I'm worried about traction so it's between these and the shields. I favor these since they look better and seem more durable.

You’ll be satisfied! I’ve actually used these to play golf for a couple of times because of its traction and the fact that these are waterproof (so far). Plus, I’m a sucker for anything gore-tex-related apparel.

I have a pair of Antartiks that I use for extreme situations but I needed something lowkey and as comfortable, and these GTX Trails have held its own so far!

Olympic Peg33+s (by GOVRN) for work today

62B760F3-DADE-4603-B98A-348362C7F4DE.jpeg

Probably my favorite tech set-up for a Pegasus (forefoot and heel Zoom)

Those are really similar to the Michael Johnson mis-matched pair that released in August of 2016; just with a white midsole instead of black.

are pegasus shields not a thing anymore? I was looking to grab a pair, but don't see any shields on NDC for pegasus or any other running model for that matter

Shields come out in the cold and rainy season. Doesn’t make much sense in having a thicker, less breathable shoe for the spring and summer. Pegs and Miler will be getting a shield version in a couple of months

There are some nice photos of this year's upcoming Pegasus Shield just a couple pages back. They look really nice, though I could do without the swoosh-within-a-swoosh graphic on the side.

Aesthetics aside, I hope the new ones are as good as the outgoing ones. Over the past year I've probably put just as many miles in my 37 Shields as I did my regular 36s and 37s — such is life west of the Cascades in a town with lots of hills 🌧🏔

There are some nice photos of this year's upcoming Pegasus Shield just a couple pages back. They look really nice, though I could do without the swoosh-within-a-swoosh graphic on the side.

Aesthetics aside, I hope the new ones are as good as the outgoing ones. Over the past year I've probably put just as many miles in my 37 Shields as I did my regular 36s and 37s — such is life west of the Cascades in a town with lots of hills 🌧🏔

got it thanks for the info. do you or anyone have experience with walking around in snow/ice with pegasus shields? looking for something to walk around in with cold/winter weather.

got it thanks for the info. do you or anyone have experience with walking around in snow/ice with pegasus shields? looking for something to walk around in with cold/winter weather.

My experience in the Shields is primarily rain and wet roads, but they held up fair enough walking in a bit of snow or running in some lighter icy/slushy conditions.

🐐 Pegasus. After trying other setups and even recently trying the Winflo 8s because it seemed like the closest current setup to the 33s I decided that I just need to just find a clean pair of 33s.

Back
Top Bottom