Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

🐐 Pegasus. After trying other setups and even recently trying the Winflo 8s because it seemed like the closest current setup to the 33s I decided that I just need to just find a clean pair of 33s.
Exactly. Always looking for a good price on new 33s/34s

Looking at this vid and thinking about the reasons. If this shoe had a Nylon plate - would there be a Endorphin Speed? Interesting.

Since shoes are already pre planned in advance. I dont think turbo 3's were going to be produced.

Last edited:
Has anything been posted about a 39 in terms of a sillouette or something? Any hints?

Honestly as an avid Peg wearer, once the 35 cam out it was tough to jump back on - i gave the 35-37 a chance.

Is this legit? I saw there was some back and forth on legitimacy of the post.

I think Peg users are starting to venture out to other shoes to see what is out there - the once dependable peg is not the same. Hope these bring me back if they are really 39's. Just purchased ESpeed 2s (4th pair) which is how i felt with the pegs., just stock up and go.

Thought the Streakfly was more like a racing flat?

Sure, it’s probably going to be positioned as more of a speed/racing shoe than the Pegasus Turbo was, but I’m not sure the Streakfly looks like a ‘flat’ per se, at least not in the way the Streak models were. From what I’ve seen, the Streakfly silhouette doesn’t look all that dissimilar to what the Turbo was.

If you took the Turbo, added a plate of some sort and went a little more minimal with the upper, I suspect you wouldn’t end up far from what they’ll release as the Streakfly, which sounds about like what folks might have expected from a v3 Turbo anyway…

Who knows, just guessing here :smile:

Sure, it’s probably going to be positioned as more of a speed/racing shoe than the Pegasus Turbo was, but I’m not sure the Streakfly looks like a ‘flat’ per se, at least not in the way the Streak models were. From what I’ve seen, the Streakfly silhouette doesn’t look all that dissimilar to what the Turbo was.

If you took the Turbo, added a plate of some sort and went a little more minimal with the upper, I suspect you wouldn’t end up far from what they’ll release as the Streakfly, which sounds about like what folks might have expected from a v3 Turbo anyway…

Who knows, just guessing here :smile:
Ben Johnson probably like this right now
55F3C357-E417-44D3-B077-2271FCA7D16B.gif

got these this week also. been having so much rain here this summer. long overdue to grab these.
Yeah it's a solid shoe, I've been putting it through its paces over here at work and it's a 9/10 in my eyes. My only complaint is the the upper is a bit tight around the top of my foot. Other than that, the cushion is great, the fabric feels durable enough, the water resistance is extremely effective, and the support is excellent. Though in the future, I will be purchasing the wide-foot version.

Nike allowed wear testers to trial the Peg Turbo 3. This may have been a year ago or so.
They looked great. The pair I saw was simple and clean. Wish they would've released.

Nike allowed wear testers to trial the Peg Turbo 3. This may have been a year ago or so.
They looked great. The pair I saw was simple and clean. Wish they would've released.
Was the midsole the same or did they increase the stack height? I think the Turbo 2 were great but more stack height in the forefoot would be a big improvement.

So...my Pegasus turbo 2s blew out like Zion Williamson and I tried to return to Nike for manufacture defect, but they claim excessive use.

anyone have success with their 2 year manufacture warranty/defect policy on running shoes?

So...my Pegasus turbo 2s blew out like Zion Williamson and I tried to return to Nike for manufacture defect, but they claim excessive use.

anyone have success with their 2 year manufacture warranty/defect policy on running shoes?

I've gotten a full refund on a pair of the OG next % I used for about 250 miles. A chunk of the zoomx came out of the outsole during one of my workouts though.

I think it depends on the wear on the shoe and the defect. I just had two claims approved.

One was for a year old pair of Alphafly with a tear in the vapor weave. These shoes were a year old but had less than 100 miles.

The other claim was for a pair ofTempo Next with a popped air bag. These only had 75 miles so the claim was approved.

Never knew about this 2 year warranty. Does it apply only to NDC or full priced or just any Nike store including outlets?

I guess that’s what we’re paying for with the high Nike prices…

Never knew about this 2 year warranty. Does it apply only to NDC or full priced or just any Nike store including outlets?

I guess that’s what we’re paying for with the high Nike prices…
The warranty is on the product. It doesn’t matter where it was purchased.

I sent my Peg Turbo 1's back and got a GC. The heel blew out on me.

Can someone explain why the Vomeros are higher priced than Pegasus? I always assumed the Pegasus was a higher-end model given how little care and attention Nike seems to give the Vomeros

I've ran my two pairs of Vomero 14 into the ground, and am looking to re-up with the belatedly released V-16

I know this is technically the Peg thread, but seems like there's occasional non-poet discussion. Any thoughts/comments appreciated

Back
Top Bottom