Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

really digging what nike is doing with the upper cw options on the IR3, just a shame how it’s not being utilized on the invincibles

Anyone else have luck accessing them? It's down for me.

Link works for me. You have to change your region to China. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Nike.com page.

5EB25BE0-9A76-4334-A149-1A2D1F414BFA.jpeg

85FA3FD0-B8CC-4120-BFF1-F0975C82988D.jpeg

Reclick the link and it will work.

Thanks, y'all! That did the trick. Options are decent. However, compared to the 38 NBY, the 39s have less color options. There's also a FlyEase version on NBY.

yeah just your standard pegasus customization on these with very little upper color options. feel like last one we had a good amount was the the 36

looking like ill go the GR CW on discount for this shoe until we see the shield version/options

I like that the tech in the 39 is an upgrade from the 38 though! I know that the INF3 will be on NBY too. I just hope that the ZF5 will be customizable too!

Womens CW of the winflo 9
Its possible they'll have nicer colorways than the Pegs. I just still cant find tech deets on them.
Great looking shoe, might skip Pegs again this year seeing as not much has changed

tenis-nike-air-winflo-9-feminino-DD8686-500-1-11649950330.jpg

Mens colorway
tenis-nike-air-winflo-9-DD6203-005-1-11648573911.jpg

I google translated the specs from portuguese
Cushlon foam has been updated from the Model 8, providing a more springy feel that boosts every step. We use a full-length Nike Dot Weld Air unit for increased impact support and heel-to-toe responsiveness.

Last edited:
Peg 39 sounds like a shoe I’ll like. Just waiting for them to release in a colorway I want.

A followup on my original post about the Peg39. I have about 260kms on two pairs since I bought them a few weeks back.

Some observations;
  • The Peg39 definitely "feels" less aggressive than the 37/38 and I think I finally know why. The outsole forefoot width is nearly the same as the 37/38, but the mid foot is considerably wider and the heel is slightly wider. This gives the Peg39 a much less aggressive feel. The 37/38 sometimes felt up there with a Next% as how narrow it got and faced you up on your toes always, not the best thing for a daily trainer). The extra width on the midsole/outsole of the 39 definitely gives it much more of a forgiving feel without the added bulk that is found on the Infinity/Invincible.

• The second pair I bought had zero problems with the right forefoot air bag. Both he Left/Right shoes felt the same, out-of-the-box, and actually they felt like my first pair did with 30k on them (I guess there is a break in period). After about 60km on the first pair any oddity I felt in the right forefoot was gone and both pairs now feel identical (Pair one has 140kms and pair two has 112kms as of this morning). So maybe it's down to Nike quality control? Getting lucky getting a good pair? Just dealing with the shoe until they smooth out if you get a wonky pair? I have noticed the tongue on my first pair, on the right shoe, is significantly shorter than the other three shoes, my .5cm or more.

• I am a mid foot striker and supinate and tend to wear the outer edges of my shoes quickly, mostly in the forefoot. The little patches of rubber on the Pegs, since the 32 are always a concern for me. In the 37/38 they were a strip that had a grove running parallel with the shoe that did wear for me but not quickly. I was worried about the 39s since they changed those patches to the the little groves pattern that was on the heel and toe for the 37/38, which wore VERY fast for me. So far, given the KMs I have on my 39s, I don't see the same type of wear at all. In fact it's even less than the 37/38.

• The upper is significantly better than the 37/38. Much lighter. Muchmore breahtable. Feels like the Next%2 as far as foot feel and toe-splay ability. Lockdown is also very good, no odd bunching or over-tightening needed due to the flywire.
Overall, while not perfect, the Peg39 has solved the issues I had with the 37/38 (which I did love, but had endless problems with). While this is NOT a Peg36 in versatility and neutralness... it feels much closer to the 36 than the 37/38 did. It makes sense as a daily trainer again and one that I'll be spending alot of time in in the coming months.

Thank you for the review. I was on Pegs 30, 32, 34, 35 and now 36 Hakone is finally worn. Currently looking for the replacement but still thinking between Peg 38 and 39.

I think, the main difference between 38 and 39 is the heel airbags (which absent in 38*). But I think, dual air bags is not my piece of cake. Pegs 34 (dual airbags) was my least favorite pair -- and also my slowest pair (based on NRC apps). Pegs 35 feels good on me, as well as Pegs 36 (full length airbags)... but Pegs 32 (only heel airbags) works best on my feet.

I am a mid-foot strike. easy pace: daily 5K in 35 mins, 5K race in 30 mins. no more than 10K. So, please kindly advise, should I go with 39 or 38 for daily running (not for race).

Thank you pals!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom