Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Looks like the OG white and blue cw must’ve been scrapped and sent to outlets along with a new knicks cw too. Will def be going around my outlet to see if I can be lucky enough to find them!

Pleeeeaasssee let me know if you can grab a pair for me. Outlets in NYC are non existent and we NEVER get ****. I NEED these.

**Or anyone that has a decent outlet.. I need an 11.

Last edited:
Those pairs look like samples off the hash wall so until someone else sees them they probably aren’t readily around.

that being said I’ll be checking mine just in case

gotchu seandon23 seandon23 , I can go 11.5 also if I must

Those pairs look like samples off the hash wall so until someone else sees them they probably aren’t readily around.

Yea I’m thinki it’s just samples too. There would of been eBay pairs already otherwise 🤣 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yea I’m thinki it’s just samples too. There would of been eBay pairs already otherwise 🤣 🤦🏼‍♂️
true buuuut when it's an OG penny cw you still gotta try lol

it's wild to me that Nike wouldn't retro the OG cw but go as far to make samples of them when they really thought putting out a mismatch cw would be a better option. and they wonder why these NSW releases don't sell as well smh

Sort of thought this based on the box and size but I dont even get to see what box outlet kicks come in since they never make it here lol. I really hope they hit outlets if anything.. need these.

Checked out the outlets this weekend and the only size available were the sample size 9.

bummed we couldn’t get the white blue OG cw or the knicks cw. Both are so fire smh

Back
Top Bottom