Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

I'm just hoping they don't **** these up.

Sneakerfiles said that when he said the samples, they used Leather in place of Foamposite.

I hoping these flood outlets so I can pick up multiple pairs.

OMG!!!! If it is leather then I am out and this my favorite Penny shoe!

I'm just hoping they don't **** these up.

Sneakerfiles said that when he said the samples, they used Leather in place of Foamposite.

I hoping these flood outlets so I can pick up multiple pairs.

that definitely looks like leather in the early pics.. smh.

these have outlets written all over them.

I don't care they use leather instead of foam material, I just hope all black one will be general release.

So they used leather instead of foam on the side?!?! Sorry I just saw this and that’s an ultimate deal breaker.

Last edited:
We don't know if they used leather of Foamposite. We haven't seen in-hand pics of the new pairs.

Sineakerfiles, that leaks a lot of info early said that when he saw the samples of the Black Away pair, they used leather instead of Foamposite.

The already thinned our the Foamposite with the last retro (or used another plastic). So fingers crossed they didn't completely **** them up.

These going for $420 on GOAT
They haven’t even released yet so not like the price is indicative of anything

edit: I may have read this as you talking about resale value and read too much into it lol if so my b

Thats the most ridiculous thing Ive heard all day .. ah ha! why don't we just slap leatherposite on the side.. FOH.

Patiently waiting to see a pair of these in person to know if leather or Foam is used on the side panel...

Nike Air Penny 3 “Eggplant” official photos
Color: Eggplant/White-Black-White
Style Code: CT2809-500
Release Date: November 2020
Price: $155
Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-6.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-3-III-Eggplant-CT2809-500-Release-Date-7.jpg

Black straps for sure, black laces, easy swap. The quality looks good. Gonna try if the cushioning is any good, will determine if I get the black pair or another color.

Back
Top Bottom