Nike Air Penny III (3) – White – Varsity Red – Black – April 2010

When do the silver and black HoH ones release

nike-air-penny-iii-black-silver-hoh-exclusive-03-570x494.jpg

The shoe looks very clean I might grab these and buy a white nike shirt with a red swoosh logo on it

whoah! The live pics actually look really good. That said, I don't see these or the eggplant ones selling out so I'll cop both when they're under $100

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

did the other two colorways ever make it to outlets? That's when I was gonna scoop em, but havent seen either colorway yet, and I live in Orlando.
I don't remember seeing them at the outlet here in Chicago. But they did go on sale at Niketown... down to about $90 or even less if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by joekamel

did the other two colorways ever make it to outlets? That's when I was gonna scoop em, but havent seen either colorway yet, and I live in Orlando.
I don't remember seeing them at the outlet here in Chicago. But they did go on sale at Niketown... down to about $90 or even less if I remember correctly.

Yes. Got my white/blue from outlet for 60

reds are definitely dope!
gonna cop on sale for sure!!!!!!!!

on sale
pimp.gif

These are actually very nice, but I can't see myself paying anywhere near retail when I just bought the Liquids last month for $60 at the Footlocker clearence store.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by joekamel

Yes. Got my white/blue from outlet for 60
glasses.gif
same

I wish those black/liquid metallic silver ones would release

they look good in person, but the forefoot cushioning is non-existent. I dont know if i would be able to ball in these.

Back
Top Bottom