Nike Air Penny III (3) – White – Varsity Red – Black – April 2010

i want the purps but they look horrid online. i have to see them in person...then i will wait until they go on sale

Daaaammmnnnn those purp joint are looking sexy... but $155
grin.gif

Yeeaa I'll wait..

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Penny 1
Penny 2
Foamposite 1 Penny
Penny 3
*Penny 4
Penny 1/2 Cent
*Forgot one my man.
He also wore the Zoom Flight 96 in the Oly. that year. leather uppper with 6 on the back of the heel.
pimp.gif

I think Nike should get on releasing the all white Penny 3s, the ones that never made it past samples in 1997.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

wow msrp $155 dey gna collect dust like las yrs release, but iz nice & comfy. also dis yr cws suck

Wasn't the Penny 3 $150 in 1997? ? Nike don't really care too much... what other sports brand are retaielrs going to buy from?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

why are the purps 155 and reds 139?

Becasue they expect the purple ones to get some sort of transferred love from the Eggplants.
Same reason you see Brand Jordan randomly slap patent and elephant print on shoes that never had it originally.

did anybody notice the difference between the way these feel as opposed to the III's that came out last year.

^What's wrong with them?
I know the og cw's that dropped last year were built well,so are these on the cheap side of things?

I've passed on the white/red IIIs so many times this summer, it's crazy. In the ATL area, the athelete's foot has them for only $90.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^What's wrong with them?
I know the og cw's that dropped last year were built well,so are these on the cheap side of things?

I remember the ones last year felt better around the toebox and the forefoot cushion was a lil better.  The fit was a lil better too........... but i could be wrong..

Back
Top Bottom