Nike Air Penny III (3) – White – Varsity Red – Black – April 2010

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Steve212

The hood has been coppin' these like crazy.
Who u tellin....lol. I seen alot of dudes rocking these already. They goin harder for these than the wht/blues

Word.  I expected the white/red to do numbers, but damn, they're slow vanishing.

Originally Posted by Steve212

TheFoamCollector wrote:

Steve212 wrote:

The hood has been coppin' these like crazy.
Who u tellin....lol. I seen alot of dudes rocking these already. They goin harder for these than the wht/blues

Word.  I expected the white/red to do numbers, but damn, they're slow vanishing.

da penny logo holdin alot more weight these days...plus da fact that da blue ones and black ones brung awareness to these....i already know da eggplants i ain't sleepin on.

these might offer a good hint as to how red looks on a foam for this supposed metallic red foam I

i wear my white blue pair alot. these will most likely sit around here and once they drop to around $100 they'll be copped on a 50% weekend.

ill pass if i can't get em cheap though i got enough white red shoes.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

these might offer a good hint as to how red looks on a foam for this supposed metallic red foam I

I hope not, because I wasn't impressed by these. Plus these aren't metallic. I was hoping they would be the red of the red foam pros.

How are these fitting? I'm 11.5 in penny ii and iv, but have had to go size 11 with recent air max releases (lbj, hypermax). Also, is the forefoot zoom the same as OG's? Thanks for the help.

Penny III's run about as tight as the II's and foams. I'd just go with the 11.5 on these. I wear a 10.5 for my Penny II's, Penny III's, and foam 1's and they all fit perfect.

Nothing touching the liquids, Black is second, but these are ok at outlet prices for sure.

^Man I swear I CANNOT get over that damn light purple hovering over the air max unit!$@%@ is an eyesore!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by XLRG

They have the white/purple Penny III's up on Eastbay, says they're backordered.  Sorry if late.

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...odel:100973/sku:04845101

Where is the EastBay Rep ?????

those look nice and they have the same texture look as the 2010 eggplant foamposites lol
I am here!
happy.gif
Something I can help you with?

EastbayRep - Paul

anyone know why penny's line stopped after foamposites why didnt he keep going all his shoes are really sick
i believe all their are is
PENNY 1
PENNY 2
PENNY 3
PENNY FOAMPOSITE
1/2 CENT

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

anyone know why penny's line stopped after foamposites why didnt he keep going all his shoes are really sick
i believe all their are is
PENNY 1
PENNY 2
PENNY 3
PENNY FOAMPOSITE
1/2 CENT

^Penny 1
Penny 2
Foamposite 1 Penny
Penny 3
*Penny 4
Penny 1/2 Cent
*Forgot one my man.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Penny 1
Penny 2
Foamposite 1 Penny
Penny 3
*Penny 4
Penny 1/2 Cent
*Forgot one my man.

ok but anyone got some more insight why they stopped them..becuz he stopped ballin?

This is out of my copy of SC with the Penny cover:
SC:How'd they break it to you that they had decided to end your Air Penny line?
Penny:Well what happened was,when I went to Phoenix,they were trying to put me onto the Jordan Brand.I said "I don't want to be on the Jordan Brand if I just had my own shoe."They were saying that the guys that were working on the Air Penny line had [moved to different divisions] and that they needed to go in a different direction,and I didn't want to take another direction at all - especially to Jordan Brand,which was no disrespect to Michael,but my shoes were rivaling his! I was hurt,but that's the business of it,and I understood and knew that wouldn't hurt our relationship or respect.

wow msrp $155 dey gna collect dust like las yrs release, but iz nice & comfy. also dis yr cws suck

kids sizes look terrible. men sizes look good. patiently waits for sale prices.

Back
Top Bottom