Nike Air Penny III (3) Eggplant/White

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^Not really. Eggplant was originally just used on the Flightposite one, so it's more flightposite/foamposite related. If you remember, they first tried to push the eggplant flightposite 1's on Kobe, not Penny. It just looks good on the Foam 1's, so it made sense to do it, but I do think they're ODing with it a little bit. I do like the eggplant Penny III's, but I think it's just overkill at this point.
exactly, so penny. da player that brought us foamposite is off limits when it comes to eggplant?

damn these need to come out one day......PLZ NIKE....but yeah penny wore those eggplant PE's way back in 99' wit da orange bottom too....

those are sick, but I'd much rather see them do the FP1 based of the Royal Foam 1 colorway.

I'm not saying Penny's are off limit with eggplant, I just don't think Eggplant = Penny's. I think it's its own color that can be used on any foamposite-related shoe, but they're overdoing it by throwing it on anything whether it's foamposite or not.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

you bumped a 2 month old post just to say that?

I  guess he really wants to gain the ability to sell in Niketalk Buy/Sell
laugh.gif

nah thats actually a great reason to bump up a post, when they're on sale on places.....shoot i appreciate da news.
smokin.gif

These did seem like an outlet exclusive.... they dropped and didn't release around my way next thing I know, like SERIOUSLY within a month, they were hittin outlets at $79.99.... and they're about half that price now all across the map....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

These did seem like an outlet exclusive.... they dropped and didn't release around my way next thing I know, like SERIOUSLY within a month, they were hittin outlets at $79.99.... and they're about half that price now all across the map....

They dropped here, and I guess they quickly realized nobody wanted them after a couple of weeks, because the next month I saw them in the outlets.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nah thats actually a great reason to bump up a post, when they're on sale on places.....shoot i appreciate da news.
smokin.gif
you should check the outlet thread ninja, i posted they was 21$ at a outlet in tennessee last week.

smokin.gif
you should check the outlet thread ninja, i posted they was 21$ at a outlet in tennessee last week.
im always checkin da outlet thread a sec or 2 too late....
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

its ok, if anything they're 83 bucks on dr jays.com right now.

smokin.gif
im always checkin da outlet thread a sec or 2 too late....
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

its ok, if anything they're 83 bucks on dr jays.com right now.
u aint the only one thats always late.

Copped at the Allen, TX Nike outlet on black Friday for $33. They were marked as $79.99 but the price is wrong. Check you local outlets for these.

Back
Top Bottom