Nike Air Penny III (3) Eggplant/White

i dunno if kids remember but back in da early 90's nike used to throw purple on SOOO MANY sneakers...looks like we-revisiting that again.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

.....i agree with the statement that they should have been black/purple instead.....

messy PS rendering....
Those are dope. I had done something too. I just like the black Penny III's in general. But definitely think the Eggplant III's would be better in black.

eggplantpennyiii.jpg

[sighs]
frown.gif

I agree. I like the white/reds, but I think that eggplants sticks out more on a black shoe. Still might cop though.

I got the Home and Away Orlando colorways, but these retro+ are not bad. They're doing good in stores. Me personally, I can't do it.

i just seen these in person....FIRE...NT sleepin on em but apparently they're selling pretty good.

might have to make a couple of calls before they sell out.

Oh #$!+!
In that pic it looks like they got rid of that lighter shade of purple above the AM unit (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me).

I WANT THESE SHOES SO BAD AND WONT BUY EM TILL THEY GO ON SALE...I NEED TO MOVE OUT... DAMN U NIKE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

.....i agree with the statement that they should have been black/purple instead.....

messy PS rendering....
Those are dope. I had done something too. I just like the black Penny III's in general. But definitely think the Eggplant III's would be better in black.

eggplantpennyiii.jpg

[sighs]
frown.gif
This.

Back
Top Bottom