Nike Air Penny III Royal Blue/Black Suede/Ripstop (HOH Exclusive)

House of Hoops 'exlcusives' are starting to be Nike's excuse of releasing colorways that won't sell as general releases

House of Hoops 'exlcusives' are starting to be Nike's excuse of releasing colorways that won't sell as general releases

Just left HoH and they're for sale already.
laugh.gif

will scoop, but not for $155 or whatever retail is....

Stupid theory I've got I wont pay retail for Nike Retro which has the best quality but I continue to pay retail for Retro Jordans (which I must say have improved for 2011) cuz I dont wanna pay even a single cent over retail on the event of a sellout.... weird I know but I LOVE THESE PENNY 3s

saw them on KATC and was hurt to find no style/color code cuz the HoH releases always have a different style code even though they're the same shoe

will scoop, but not for $155 or whatever retail is....

Stupid theory I've got I wont pay retail for Nike Retro which has the best quality but I continue to pay retail for Retro Jordans (which I must say have improved for 2011) cuz I dont wanna pay even a single cent over retail on the event of a sellout.... weird I know but I LOVE THESE PENNY 3s

saw them on KATC and was hurt to find no style/color code cuz the HoH releases always have a different style code even though they're the same shoe

It was HoH Orlando that was selling them already, but I think they pulled them off the shelf when they scanned them and it showed an RD of 7/23 on the computer...

It was HoH Orlando that was selling them already, but I think they pulled them off the shelf when they scanned them and it showed an RD of 7/23 on the computer...

Man i love Pennys but these are wacc! 1st off the low quality suede can go then the stitching and all black bottoms then how about making them a lil more ill just for the fact that they're HOH releases. What happened to HOH exclusives being dope? smh

Man i love Pennys but these are wacc! 1st off the low quality suede can go then the stitching and all black bottoms then how about making them a lil more ill just for the fact that they're HOH releases. What happened to HOH exclusives being dope? smh

Back
Top Bottom