Nike Air Penny III Royal Blue/Black Suede/Ripstop (HOH Exclusive)

Picked up a pair last night and DS them today at work.
I was able to use the bday coupon so price was $130 which was not bad.

Actually, I have the cranberry and purple Penny 3's and these are definitely different.
I don't know if a different rubber or insole material was used but these are much more comfortable than the
other Penny's I own.

Also, I was told my the mgr (longtime sneakerhead) that these are very limited.

i think these are the best penny 3 colorway ever, i dont like the 3 but im kinda feelin these it would have to be a steal to cop though

i think these are the best penny 3 colorway ever, i dont like the 3 but im kinda feelin these it would have to be a steal to cop though

The blue on these aren't really "royal" compared to the Foamposites, 1/2 Cents, and white royal IIIs and it prevented me from buying. The blue on these is lighter or paler than the blue on the atlantic IIs. If you guys remember the Champion jerseys in the 90s for Penny, the blue on these is more like the replica Magic alternate jerseys than the authentic Magic alt jerseys.

The blue on these aren't really "royal" compared to the Foamposites, 1/2 Cents, and white royal IIIs and it prevented me from buying. The blue on these is lighter or paler than the blue on the atlantic IIs. If you guys remember the Champion jerseys in the 90s for Penny, the blue on these is more like the replica Magic alternate jerseys than the authentic Magic alt jerseys.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Quickly did the inverse.

clipboard01nth.jpg

This is what it should look like.
These are so sick. Would have drive to my local HOH with the quickness for these joints...
I would be joining you too!

Originally Posted by ccarba

I wish I had picked a pair of these up last year

Maybe you're in luck. I just saw Jimmyjazz.com had a fsr (to sz 12) at retail.  

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by ccarba

I wish I had picked a pair of these up last year

Maybe you're in luck. I just saw Jimmyjazz.com had a fsr (to sz 12) at retail.  

Thanks for the heads up NikeRider...looks like a am a day late, somebody already scooped up my Size 11.
mad.gif

Broke down and bought the 10.5, hope they don't run too small.  I wear 10.5 in the 1\2 Cents so hopefully I can pull this off.

Back
Top Bottom