Nike Air Penny III Royal Blue/Black Suede/Ripstop (HOH Exclusive)

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Quickly did the inverse.

clipboard01nth.jpg

This is what it should look like.

^But a clear bottom and it's over.

But the joints dropping looking aight. I gotta see them on my foot.

^But a clear bottom and it's over.

But the joints dropping looking aight. I gotta see them on my foot.

Does anyone know why HOH penny 1 releases say Air Max Penny 05 instead of just Penny 1.....????

Does anyone know why HOH penny 1 releases say Air Max Penny 05 instead of just Penny 1.....????

Does anyone know where I can get the Air Max Pennys in white,black,grey. I bought them a few days ago in a 12(which is what I wear) and they apparently run a little big. I called back to see if they had an 11.5 and they do not all they have is an 11. I also scoured the internet and cant find anything except for ebay which the guy is charging 160 when I just purchased them from Footlocker for 115. Can anyone help me I need these and these 12s are just too big. Please let me know guys, thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get the Air Max Pennys in white,black,grey. I bought them a few days ago in a 12(which is what I wear) and they apparently run a little big. I called back to see if they had an 11.5 and they do not all they have is an 11. I also scoured the internet and cant find anything except for ebay which the guy is charging 160 when I just purchased them from Footlocker for 115. Can anyone help me I need these and these 12s are just too big. Please let me know guys, thanks!

Penny and HOH like bread and butter... like PB and J... like Khloe and Lamar... well maybe not that last one but actually i like these

Penny and HOH like bread and butter... like PB and J... like Khloe and Lamar... well maybe not that last one but actually i like these

Picked up a pair last night and DS them today at work.
I was able to use the bday coupon so price was $130 which was not bad.

Actually, I have the cranberry and purple Penny 3's and these are definitely different.
I don't know if a different rubber or insole material was used but these are much more comfortable than the
other Penny's I own.

Also, I was told my the mgr (longtime sneakerhead) that these are very limited.

Back
Top Bottom