Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

The SC page i linked to printed, "A limited release, look out for these at select Nike accounts worldwide in early December of 2013. Retail is set at, $150."  "Worldwide" made me think US as well.

The SC page i linked to printed, "A limited release, look out for these at select Nike accounts worldwide in early December of 2013. Retail is set at, $150."  "Worldwide" made me think US as well.
Ah ic.. Fyi link is blocked for other shoe sites

untreated vachetta leather sock liner
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on a silver pair. I noticed that the browns have pretty much disappeared in my size and I didn't want to miss out on a chance to actually own a pair of these. Can't wait to get them in.

Finally pulled the trigger on a silver pair. I noticed that the browns have pretty much disappeared in my size and I didn't want to miss out on a chance to actually own a pair of these. Can't wait to get them in.
You wont regret it.

Has anyone wore their pair yet? I grabbed the Silvers and won't be wearing 'em til the weather breaks again. My cousin has the Browns and has only wore his for a few hours. His look to be creased really badly. Hopefully its just due to them running big on his foot.

describe the creasing. Real leather creases. I don't mind creasing. What I hate are the shoes that are super stiff and end up getting that weird crease on the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom