Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Finally pulled the trigger on a silver pair. I noticed that the browns have pretty much disappeared in my size and I didn't want to miss out on a chance to actually own a pair of these. Can't wait to get them in.

What size were you looking for in the brown pair? Barneys.com has a bunch of sizes. :smokin Going to pull the trigger on payday

What size were you looking for in the brown pair? Barneys.com has a bunch of sizes. :smokin Going to pull the trigger on payday

Size 11, still there, but I'm shooting for less than retail. Thanks for the heads up though I'll keep them in mind if I turn up nothing.

Clearly the lux reds and blacks have released some places stateside (eBay numbers are way up), but I'm having absolutely zero luck online or in person. Anyone have any leads (particularly in the Midwest or online)??

While I find the DSM pairs to be interesting looking, it's not really a pair that screams out for me to own, part of what I like about the Python is the drastic shift in the material texture when it goes from regular leather to the python print. Having an almost all over print just makes me think of it as a Jordan 2 Bin wanna be. That being said I hope that those of you that got the DSM pairs are really happy with them.

A friend went by the DSM opening for my pair. He got me an 11, but during the madness checking out an employee bagged a 10. I have to see if I'll be able to trade for an 11 now, I don't want to resell them. :smh:

can someone who actually has a dover street market pair let me know the fit ? i wear a 10.5 and dsm are whole size only ...

Back
Top Bottom