Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Has anyone wore their pair yet? I grabbed the Silvers and won't be wearing 'em til the weather breaks again. My cousin has the Browns and has only wore his for a few hours. His look to be creased really badly. Hopefully its just due to them running big on his foot.

describe the creasing. Real leather creases. I don't mind creasing. What I hate are the shoes that are super stiff and end up getting that weird crease on the toe box.

Haven't worn mine yet, waiting for the weather to warm up, but I did see someone with a pair on foot. They were definitely creased but it's good quality leather and the creases didn't look awkward. I'm in the minority that doesn't hate creases tho lol

Yeah I'm of the opinion that creases show character in a shoe. I never bother with forcefields or walking like a duck. I just wear my shoes. When they're done, they're done.

It's seems like a little more than a natural crease. Particularly on the inside where the bottom eyelet is and that area. I don't think mine will crease that way.

Does anyone know a site that has the browns or silvers that uses usps to ship to canada? I don't wanna pay fedex or ups's ridiculous brokerage fees.

Dover Street's release this Saturday.

I was hoping I could get a pair but was shot down by customer service, they gave me the pump fake.

As far as I remember they ship using Fedex, and customs in Canada is a bit more hardcore about collecting the fees.

Lol ya I knew about end too they use FedEx. I ordered 90 dollar shoes with ups from cncpts and it came up to 158ish the fees are too much.

Any where got the silvers under retail still. I been looking for em since release I just can't fade that 150

Hope the DSM release online or at least get a wider release down the line. I won't hold my breath tho......................

I hope I can get these somehow, please make the available elsewhere other then instore.

Last edited:
Only whole sizes are made in the DSM's, no half sizes. The tongue is 3M, I will post my pair once I'm home today.

I expect a lot of people who want these to be very upset tomorrow. These are tier-0 limited as far as production numbers.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom