Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

dovers are very comparable to the bin 2 as far as look , i have yet to get my pair in so i couldn't give you a quality check but i bet they are on point . grabbed 2 extra today i don't play when it comes to something i like .

Damn, I'm super conflicted. You guys keep talking about how big these run. I'm a 12 almost across the board, which means I need an 11.5 in these. But it looks like they're either not making 11.5's in the red & blacks or they're just SUPER hard to find. Do I size all the way down to 11 or just go with a 12?

peace,
J

What do you mean?

Are you talking about the size 13 or 161 GBP to the US?

My total came out to 161.67 GBP

161gbp shipped. They retail at 170gbp. Just trying to figure out if I missed something haha.

peace,
J

161gbp shipped. They retail at 170gbp. Just trying to figure out if I missed something haha.

peace,
J
VAT was removed so price for people outside EU is 141.67 plus 20 for shipping so 161.67 GBP total.

How you you get vat removed? Vat charges showing for me
It automatically removed it for me when I added to cart.

Did you create an account on the site? 

I created one before adding the shoes to my cart.

Last edited:

Cool. Thanks. Grabbed the reds too. Like 188 shipped to US - that''s fairly close to retail.

might grab those blk's off the site you posted since the dovers cant be had in a uk 11... red's are gone in big sizes

any place still have the white/blk cw in a 11.5 or 12 :nerd:

Last edited:
It automatically removed it for me when I added to cart.

Did you create an account on the site? 

I created one before adding the shoes to my cart.

Damn, You're right. Thanks for the head's up!

peace,
J

Blends LA online has a few pairs of the black left in 9.5, 10, 10.5 and it looks like a single pair of the red in a 9.  Best of luck.

My pairs just got delivered, no custom fees.

Ordered on the 23rd, shipped on the 24th, and received on the 26th vis DHL.

Back
Top Bottom