Nike Air Raid?

No Raid 2 :smh:

But we get this :x

They were like, we're going to hit them with the volt and marty mcfly colorways and kill'em :lol:

So many anger inducing photos in one thread... wtf are these nonsense colorways.

I guess since the Jordan 8.0's sold for 24$ at your local outlet... butchering the Air Raid's the same way is a great idea.

I remember my older brother had these when i was a kid I was so jealous. Would def pick up not only a nice shoe but also have nostalgaic value

Hey nike designer guy, what cha doin?..........."Ohh just chillin, figuring out the best way to make this classic shoe sit and then flood outlets.  

What do you think about a gold on white upper with golden contrast stiching on the straps? "   

I just realized these were last retroed in 2007 when looking at my pair, didn't think it was that long ago.

I hope they didnt dead the og black grey color for that new darkish one |I

Crazy that like a month ago I was saying "Damn I need some Air Raids back in my life" and now they are coming back out.  I really want the 2004 retros because I know the comfort on these new ones is going to be absolute trash like 99% of Nike retros.  What's up with those goofy pics up there?  They aren't for real are they?

i might be in for the black and grey pair.. i wish they would've kept the lighter grey on them.. the grey on these is really dark

I was just thinking that they should retro the Air Raid's. (After I beat my black/grey pair from '08 up) This colorway doesn't seem too bad, but as stated, I hope the grey on the toe and straps is lighter too.

WHO IS PICKIN THESE COLORS?! ?? :x
:smh: |I

No Raid 2 :smh:

But we get this :x

Those are horrendous. :smh:

I had the black/grey when I was in high school, great shoe.

I had the OG pair in 5th grade. First shoes I ever got from niketown Chicago. I still remember them coming down from the stockroom in the glass tubes. Glad I got the retros the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom