Nike Air Raid?

pigalles though?

no pre orders, no early pairs on ebay. nothing! yet i saw some celebrity post both pairs on ig more than a month ago. 

Man I can get a damn pistol easier than those whites
roll.gif

wow.

i was waiting on these because they were white. not because they're limited. now they're on everyone elses radar who never gave a **** before. 

if someone can hook me up with an assist it would be greatly appreciated and i'll pay. 

Nike really think they r willy wonka sometimes
Yeah agreed!
mad.gif
Ive about had it with nike. In fact I'm pretty sure I'm done and going over to Adidas. Adidas to my knowledge, has never done some ridiculous raffle. This limited/hyping shoes up strategy is a complete fail. Consistently doing this EVERY SINGLE release for the best shoes is absurd and unfair. If it wasn't for nikes savior Tinker Hatfiled and the AJ III, nike would be nowhere close to what they are now.

But adidas has butchered classics worse than nike
You'll have to show me specifically with pics because I'm not aware of Adidas being worse than nike as far as butchering classics goes. I do know that the retros being put out right now by Adidas are one to ones. Same mold, same leathers, same colors, etc.

Plus, my previous post NEVER mentioned the butchering of classics by Adidas or nike. My previous post DID mention how BAD I believe nike is at making the better designed shoes available and how they hype their product up.

I'll give u an example, adidas kb8 aka crazy 2,
Them retro pissed me off lol

THIS! Those and the Key Trainers are not even close to a one to one remake. I own both retros and was thoroughly disappointed. Especially with the Crazy 2.

whats the history behind pigale?

the shoe is ugly in all white or in all whatever else that color is.

im waiting for the peace raids, royals and bl/gray pair to go on sale.

THIS! Those and the Key Trainers are not even close to a one to one remake. I own both retros and was thoroughly disappointed. Especially with the Crazy 2.
Well from a visual standpoint, the shoes( KB8 II RETRO VS. OG ) are almost identical. I personally cant tell a difference. Maybe you can? However, from a technical/comfort standpoint if your talking about the Feet You Wear technology, than yes its not a one to one. FYW technology was not owned by Adidas. It was licensed by them. So because they don't own the rights, ANY retro shoe that had the FYW tech in them, will NEVER be a one to one.

To me, not making a one to one retro because of licensing is completely different than hyping a shoe up, only releasing it in one city, and then making it a raffle. Nike has done this over, and over, and over, etc.!!! Furthermore, when nike/jordan make their new retro shoes from pleather, when in fact they used high quality leather on originals and blatantly changing the shape of the whole entire shoe( III & IV ), how can you put Adidas in that argument? You obviously can, although I'm not sure to many educated people in the realm of footwear would listen.

Last edited:
whats the history behind pigale?

the shoe is ugly in all white or in all whatever else that color is.

im waiting for the peace raids, royals and bl/gray pair to go on sale.
thats funny cause i brought all 3 retail  and those the only 3 raids i got and want. nothing dope about white pigalle other then they look better then the white peace raids. those other collor pigalle i wanted until i heard this raffle shhh

Last edited:
wow.

i was waiting on these because they were white. not because they're limited. now they're on everyone elses radar who never gave a **** before. 

if someone can hook me up with an assist it would be greatly appreciated and i'll pay. 
Pay resale? it's a raffle in NYC in only 2 stores...

Back
Top Bottom