Nike Air Raid?

Well from a visual standpoint, the shoes( KB8 II RETRO VS. OG ) are almost identical. I personally cant tell a difference. Maybe you can? However, from a technical/comfort standpoint if your talking about the Feet You Wear technology, than yes its not a one to one. FYW technology was not owned by Adidas. It was licensed by them. So because they don't own the rights, ANY retro shoe that had the FYW tech in them, will NEVER be a one to one.

To me, not making a one to one retro because of licensing is completely different than hyping a shoe up, only releasing it in one city, and then making it a raffle. Nike has done this over, and over, and over, etc.!!! Furthermore, when nike/jordan make their new retro shoes from pleather, when in fact they used high quality leather on originals and blatantly changing the shape of the whole entire shoe( III & IV ), how can you put Adidas in that argument? You obviously can, although I'm not sure to many educated people in the realm of footwear would listen.

Not the tech. The Key Trainers height and shape isn't the same. The Crazy 2 purple pair is leather now. The black pair is missing all the purple and silver accents on the tongue. Those changes are just off the top of my head. It's more than just the performance aspects. The look is totally off.

Last edited:
Well from a visual standpoint, the shoes( KB8 II RETRO VS. OG ) are almost identical. I personally cant tell a difference. Maybe you can? However, from a technical/comfort standpoint if your talking about the Feet You Wear technology, than yes its not a one to one. FYW technology was not owned by Adidas. It was licensed by them. So because they don't own the rights, ANY retro shoe that had the FYW tech in them, will NEVER be a one to one.

To me, not making a one to one retro because of licensing is completely different than hyping a shoe up, only releasing it in one city, and then making it a raffle. Nike has done this over, and over, and over, etc.!!! Furthermore, when nike/jordan make their new retro shoes from pleather, when in fact they used high quality leather on originals and blatantly changing the shape of the whole entire shoe( III & IV ), how can you put Adidas in that argument? You obviously can, although I'm not sure to many educated people in the realm of footwear would listen.

Coach hubie have you returned?

Adidas uses trash material on their retros as well

Face it all if these shoe companies are here for one thing. Making money

If adidas was popular they would be doing the dumb raffle thing as well.

Almost every kobe retro adidas has released they have butchered. And the tmacs as well

And you are mad over some all white air raids?

At the end of the day its just shoes so do what you will

Also fyi the key trainers retro use the feet you wear logo. Its just the shape and height make the shoe look ******ed compared to the og

Not the tech. The Key Trainers height and shape isn't the same. The Crazy 2 purple pair is leather now. The black pair is missing all the purple and silver accents on the tongue. Those changes are just off the top of my head. It's more than just the performance aspects. The look is totally off.

Exactly. They changed the crazy 1 as well. Took adiprene out, the midsole is not one piece anymore, the tread is different, and the upper is different.

Nevermind thought they already dropped at mercer ....ignore this post

Last edited:
Saw pairs of the Black/Reds at Marshalls the other day for $49.99 if anyone is looking.

I tried on a pair buy didn't buy them. Felt uncomfortable to me.

wonder if any other nter's have won a pair. i got "purple" and not by choice lol.
Did they tell you a color over the phone when they called you?  They didn't mention which color to me.  I missed the call and thankfully they left me a voicemail.

I can't believe I won the white pair lol.. I don't know how I got those when I submitted for oxblood.

I can't believe I won the white pair lol.. I don't know how I got those when I submitted for oxblood.
I didn't even choose a color when I submitted for the raffle.  Did they tell you a color over the phone when they called you?

When the ticket was filled out you did select size so that part shouldve been known. Color was random.

Back
Top Bottom