Nike Air Raid?

[

Grey?

Last edited:
The grey on these is my main issue. Though I would like them to be as close to the OG as possible, the changes aside from they grey upper aren't too horrible. If I'm not mistaken the logo on the tongue is the same graphic used on the OG gear for these. Hope they at least bring some of the gear back. Would love the hat and jacket. Wish I could find the pic of that beautiful chocolate skinned girl in the jacket. Man she was nice!!

U GUYS SOUND LIKE FEMALES.

TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU HAHAHAHA

Naw man, it's like a slap in the face, a tease. They know we want the Peace Edition Air Raid IIs. But I guess because its cheaper to make the material used for the I's, they shortcut us and give the I's their own Peace Edition. :rolleyes

With that said, I sat back and looked at them for what they are, Nike Air Raid Peace Edition.
Overall, they're pretty decent. I may cop. Hopefully we'll someday get the Air Raid II Peace Edition.

It's funny, I'm looking at my pair now, and man the quality of material used is amazing!! A billion dollar company like Nike probably would feel like their giving a heart and lung to use material like that these days.

Last edited:
It will never look regular, being a 1 and not a 2, but it could look better than it does.

I've never shied away from a little customising. It really isn't that hard for simple colour replacement.

Last edited:
Hope they're at least as good as the last retros. Been wanting NIke to drop these again. Two pairs this time. 

Last edited:
Being that I have the 2007 release version, I don't care that much about the shade....but I can see why people do care. I wouldn't get these unless I could get them at a deep discount like I did those.

These were never durable to me. I remember getting the OG version and being pissed at how quickly the white got marked up. Plus the durabuck was never that durable and showed marks, dirt and stains easily. They looked beat up mad quick.
perhaps not this color, but da other OG colorway with da black midsole are TANKS (blue straps)

im passing on these...da white midsole on these ages too damn fast..they're worse than bo jacksons da way da midsole yellows.

you sound straight silly comparing 03 and 08 sneaker sales to nowadays.the culture has changed 100% in the last few years so maybe these wont sell out everywhere but no doubt they will sell.and yes you got me i just started collecting,what does deadstock mean again?
da 2003 pair sold out fast...da 2008 retro sold alot slower.

im thinking as long as da price is decent they'll continue to sell slow but steady..you gotta remember though, da air raids were

raped with a BUNCH of garbage colorways....

to be fair, you 're comparing da Raid II's to da Raid I's...

they played that funny game years ago too though...

white-peace-nike-air-raid-p.jpg

but with all else said...

ALL of these joints minus da OG colorway will rot on shelves...

im GLAD i bought these 10 years ago and are basically DS...complete tanks.

Last edited:
da white midsole on these ages too damn fast..they're worse than bo jacksons da way da midsole yellows.

yep, good point. that's why i'm looking to get a fresh pair, even if the gray is darker.

im GLAD i bought these 10 years ago and are basically DS...complete tanks.

i remember copping an og pair of these off the bay. i was so excited to get to ball in them when i first got em. didn't make it through even half the game before they began to crumble :lol:

The 03 pairs...black grey, white blue, grey red, michigan, etc used to be one of the best deals on ebay.
USED to be.

Both times the black grey raid 1 retroed they hit outlets. Got my 12 there for 69 and my 12.5 for 59.

By the way

A grades not b grades.

Why are they even trying to make a raid 2 colorway into a raid 1 colorway? Just retro the damn raid 2 already lazy ****

Oh yeah one of only few shoes had to size up. That hard rubber thing on the side attached to the strap on the outter part dug into the side of my foot.

Last edited:
KOF posted the Peace Edition Air Raid 1s yesterday on IG. Man, I have the biggest :stoneface: on reading the comments.

da 2003 pair sold out fast...da 2008 retro sold alot slower.

im thinking as long as da price is decent they'll continue to sell slow but steady..you gotta remember though, da air raids were

raped with a BUNCH of garbage colorways....
i take it you didnt read most of my posts?maybe in nyc they got more love in 03 but around my way the 08 retro did better. it all depends like i said about the 49ers cw of the dt2s selling out in stores.that was a surprise to see that shoe get some much love at my local dtlr.but a few miles down the road in pasadena they sat for months until they got marked down to 60$ alot of stuff is easier to get where i live now and gets marked down. location 100% matters.i still love the shoe and hope i can get my hands on the blk/grys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom